MEN ARE CRAXY BUT WE CAN'T DO WITHOUT THEM'- TIWA SAVAGE. (PHOTO).

Image
 Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage has said despite the “crazy” nature of men, women can’t do without them. Savage, who recently released a collaborative song with Simi titled ‘Men Are Crazy,’ said she relished working with the ‘Duduke’ crooner. Speaking recently on MTV Live, she described their collaboration as “magical” as she noted that Simi is “a queen in Afrobeats”. She said, “My collaboration with Simi is titled ‘Men Are Crazy But I Still Want One In My Bed.’ The inspiration behind it is that men are crazy but we can’t do without them. “Simi is somebody that I’ve always wanted to work with. She is a queen in Afrobeats so both of us coming together on such an amazing track is magical.”

JERSEYLICIOUS STAR ''MIKE AKTARI'' PASSED AWAY LAST WEEK MONDAY AT HIS HOME TOWN.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 13 people, people smiling                       Though the story came in late but I felt so sad when i was informed that Mike Aktari who was one of the cast members from the reality show ''Jerseylicious'' past away this month,about a week ago at the age of 28,though law enforcement officials reportedly do not suspect foul play but believe the cause of death is ''pending toxicology'' Mike passsed away at the age of 28 in his hometown of Westbury,on Long Island in New York state.He dated another cast member of the reality show Olivia Sharpe and even Tracy fought Olivia over Mike.On Olivia Sharpe social media She captioned the photo above ''My heart has never felt so much pain.I wouldn't trade those three years we spent together for the world.You showed me never ending love and loyalty.You accepted me as my crazy goofy self and loved it.You looked at me the way no one ever has.You had the most wonderful heart.I wish I made more of an attempt to get together to catch up when you asked.I'll always love you Milad The thousands of photos in my albums {that I never deleted } can prove it''.More photos below.
Image result for mike aktari and olivia still togetherImage result for mike aktari and olivia still together

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SSANU, NASU THREATEN STRIKE OVER WITHHELD SALARIES. (PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.