HOW OVER 98 USED SANITARY TOWELS PULLED OUT FROM A WELL AT A HOUSE IN LAGOS ISLAND- IVAN LAWSON. (PHOTO).
"The picture you see here are over 98 used sanitary towels pulled out from a well at number 63a Ope Finbar close by old AP fuelling station along Ikogosi drive, Marina area of Lagos Island. A diabolical 32 year old human Succubus called Oluwaranti Awolowo whom I exposed last night was responsible for harvesting these sanitary towels and storing them here in the course of over 3 years. For ritualistic purposes. The victim who goes by Gladys Bukola on Facebook collapsed this afternoon, despite my rescuing her from Oluwaranti's spiritual hold, and as I speak to you is currently on life support in Life Choice Specialist hospital in Ajah, Lagos. She can't speak or close her eyes. The human Succubus was transferred to the police station in the early hours of this morning, but was declared missing this evening. She just vanished from the cell without sight. If you didn't catch the full story of Oluwaranti and Gladys last night, I will drop a link to the full post so you catc...
OLE,old papa thief
ReplyDelete