THERE WILL BE NO TYLA SHOW IN NIGERIA- VERY-DARKMAN. (VIDEO/PHOTO).

Image
 (⚠️NOTE THIS PAGE DOES NOT SUPPORT VIOLENCE) TYLA SHOW WILL NOT BE HAPPENING IN NIGERIA This is a message to SOUTH AFRICANS WE ARE AFRICANS AND WE DONT UNALIVE OUR OWN, since you people have taken it upon yourselves to unalive other Africans because according to you guys other African nationalities living in South Africa are taking your jobs  WE ARE STANDING IN SOLIDARITY TO SAY NO TO THE PROMOTERS AND CELEBRITIES FROM SOUTHAFRICA WHO HAVE REFUSED TO SPEAK UP AGAINST THESE ATTACKS ON OTHER AFRICANS LIVING IN SOUTH AFRICA #NOTOXENOPHOBICATTACKS  #ratelmovement SAYNOTOXENOPHOBICATTACKS.  Watch video below. 

ICE T'S WIFE 'COCO' SPLIT ON SOCIAL MEDIA TODAY TO PROVE TO HER FANS SHE CAN STILL DO HER FAMOUS SPLIT EVEN AFTER BECOMING A MOTHER.{PHOTOS}.



     Ice T's wife  Coco is proving to her fans she can still do her famous split after she shared a throwback photo of herself pose/split for a magazine photoshoot many years ago,but her fans were like,that was many years ago,can you do the split now?.So she took the challenge and shared a photo of herself today wearing a similar swim suit and doing the split.She captioned her new split photo '' Here's your answer to me still being able to do the splits....
Recently I posted an older modeling pic I did years ago doing the splits and I promised an updated photo ..I tried to remake the same pic during a casual pool day.. what do you think?
#happylaborday (Now go back to the original pic to see what I'm talking about ..its a few photos back)
 ''.More photos below.
Image result for ice t coco

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.