PRINCE WILLIAM AND KATE MIDDLETON BRING GEORGE, CHARLOTTE AND LOUIS TO COMMONWEALTH GAMES FOR FIRST SCOTLAND PUBLIC OUTING. (PHOTO).

Image
 Prince William and Kate Middleton bring George, Charlotte and Louis to Commonwealth Games for first Scotland public outing Prince William and Kate Middleton brought their three children to the 2026 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, marking the siblings’ first official public appearance in Scotland. The Prince and Princess of Wales, both 44, attended the sporting event on Saturday, Aug. 1, during their summer break with Prince George, 13, Princess Charlotte, 11, and Prince Louis, 8. While in Scotland, where William and Kate are known as the Duke and Duchess of Rothesay, the family spent time with Team Wales athletes and their families. The couple also visited SportsAid, an organisation that supports young athletes. Kate has served as patron of the organisation since 2013. The Commonwealth Games, held every four years, brings together athletes from across the Commonwealth of Nations. The Wales children are usually kept away from regular public appearances but occasionally join their pa...

A TEACHER FROM FAIRFIELD, ILLINOIS IS BEING ACCUSED OF ALLEGEDLY FAKING CANCER.(PHOTOS).


 A teacher from Fairfield, Illinois is being accused of allegedly faking cancer.

 Many people allege "she didn't just do it for money but mainly for attention". All of the people that came forward, would like a refund or justice.


Stacey Robbins was formerly employed at a Fairfield, Illinois School as a speech pathologist as well as being a main director for the school's Special Education. There was a scheduled meeting planned for yesterday to discuss removing or terminating Mrs. Robbins's employment at the school. The meeting did not take place. A co-worker of Mrs. Robbins stated, "She was on administrative leave very shortly after Easter. It appears she resigned last night." I personally cannot confirm that information and I've been awaiting an update. 


I reached out to Stacey Robbins today by phone. I confirmed it is her current phone number. I informed her that many community members and other involved parties have asked me to write a story about her allegedly faking cancer. I shared with her that I was a fair reporter and if she had ANY paperwork reflecting she had cancer, I would share it with the public; the public that is demanding answers. My mother has cancer and I know first hand that every time you receive chemotherapy, radiation or even a visit with the oncologist, they give you paperwork that states not only what cancer you have but what chemotherapy drugs you were administered, etc. 


I waited a long time to heat back from Stacey. I have received absolutely no response, much less any paperwork. I've received exactly nothing. 


I'm far from the first person to ask for ANY proof that she has cancer. She responded to one group of Individuals, "I wasn't honest". She stated that she apologized but she never used the words "I'm sorry". She allegedly made it clear that she wanted it to be completely forgotten about. 


So what do we know for sure? Did she fake having cancer? It sure looks like it to the community closest to her. 


This all began in November of 2024.  Each individual has the same story. They stated that Robbins told all of them, including children and complete strangers, that she had survived stage 4 breast cancer but it returned in different places. She stated that she had cancer in several different parts of her body and had a limited time to live, according to everyone who came forward. 


A GoFundMe was created in November 2024. Many people donated; raising over $7,000. That GoFundMe has been shut down. 


Many of the individuals that came forward stated that they had their reservations early on but they felt awful for thinking she might be faking after they saw the GoFundMe... so they kept their reservations and suspicions to themselves. 


Some of the individuals that confronted her, or came forward to me, have family members with cancer. Some of the individuals actually survived cancer and openly questioned why she was using the wrong words for so many things that were common cancer related terminology.


 Several women came forward and stated they would tan at the same tanning salon as Stacey, while she was claiming to have bone cancer. This raised red flags as they shared that they knew an individual is not supposed to tan if they are receiving chemo and radiation for bone cancer, especially stage 4.


On top of that, dozens of people were told that the bone cancer was in different places of her body. She stated it went to her brain at one point and there were a few people that were very knowledgeable in the treatments for that exact cancer and noted that she did not have the severe marks that you sustain on your neck. 


Their questions just kept multiplying. Every single person that came forward said her appearance never changed at all and she never had any physical symptoms of having cancer. A co-worker mentioned, "her hair was never out of place and she never wore the same outfit twice. She was always dressed to the nines".


As these charitable people and individuals very close to the situation watched what they believed was all fake.... a very shocking thing happened. 


A law enforcement officer followed Robbins after she had informed individuals that she was headed straight to chemotherapy. Robbins did not leave town and definitely did not go anywhere other than the school and home. 


They were livid. Several community members started speaking up about seeing her out shopping while she was supposed to be going through hours of chemotherapy.  


The word began to spread. But the fundraisers were not over yet. 


The school had several fundraisers for Stacey. One example a co-worker gave during an interview was, "if a student brought a dollar they could wear a hat at school and similar things like that. Stacey would get that dollar from each student that paid."


In December of 2024, the middle school announced that they were going to have a pink shirt night on January 13th. Each shirt was $20 and all proceeds would go directly to Stacey Robbins. Many shirts were sold. 


(Fair warning, if you go to the pink shirt link, it is still active and it tries to get you to order the shirt and it is nearly impossible to opt out of it. Just be careful if you look it up. I've had to look it up several times for information and I have almost bought three shirts accidentally.) 


The final straw was when the community happened upon a video of Stacey Robbins speaking on a YouTube channel about "being completely healed because Jesus met her in the water" at a church in Norris City. The video was made in 2021. The YouTube channel has deleted the video. However, a Wayne County Facebook page has the full video up. 


In the video, Stacey speaks just one sentence about a vague traumatic brain injury. Although only allegations, several women reached out to me in the last 2 weeks that reportedly went to college with Stacey.


 They stated that people that donated were told that Stacey "had a TBI from when she was 18 years old due to physical abuse and that she had lost a baby". They were stunned because that is exactly what happened to their volleyball coach in college. They are claiming Stacey stole that woman's story and is selling it as her own. I informed them I would have to say all of these are just allegations. They all agreed the public deserved to know and they stand by their statements. They included that the volleyball coach was a wonderful woman and they felt sorry for her that her true story was stolen and retold by someone else, used for attention and monetary gain, allegedly. 


I cannot confirm any of this as that would have been over two decades ago, but I did promise them I would include their allegations. 


Back to the video from 2021 that was recently discovered. Very shortly into the video I noticed Stacey completely mispronounced the word "palliative" care. I am currently waiting on palliative care for my mother. It's a terrible thing. You definitely don't forget the way it is said- because it is said to you so many times. A nurse told Robbins about palliative care, according to what she says on the video. Palliative care is handled by doctors. Aside from mispronouncing this devastating and very important word, she remained vague on all aspects of her cancer. Quite frankly, a lot of her information was very off from what I know to be the truth pertaining to the people I know with cancer. 


 She only named the church, and the pastor in the video. She never named ANY doctors or hospitals in the video. She did express that the completely unnamed hospital was upset or in disbelief that her Pet Scan came back perfect the day after being baptized. She repeats over and over again that the water saved her, and that Jesus met her in the water. She also mentions that God spoke to her while she was driving to Belleville and let her know that he still needed to fix the injuries from her TBI because he forgot (for lack of a better word) to do that while curing her of stage 4 cancer. 


Robbins has not publicly stated that she faked cancer. However, she has publicly reimbursed at least three separate individuals for their donations to her cancer fund. It is visible on her public Venmo. 


I can confirm that she told people she "had not been honest" and it was allegedly because of her traumatic brain injury. 


It appears Robbins will not be returning to the Middle School in Fairfield. She is making an effort to pay individuals back that donated money for her cancer fund. 


So many community members said they felt embarrassed that they believed it all. I reassured them not to feel embarrassed. This isn't the first case like this, if it is indeed what they believe it to be. Many of the community members not only want their money back but also want justice. I can't quote all of the 34 people I interviewed but I will quote one woman very close to this story. 


"She told young teens that she was dying. These girls were part of a sports club and they raised money for her! I can reassure your audience that several people, not just an officer, followed her and discovered she was lying to everyone. She said her chemo appointments were long and far away but she never left town and if she did it was only to maybe Mount Vernon and people would see her shopping within minutes of her sharing that she was 'getting chemotherapy' at that very moment.  The very fact that she is reimbursing people speaks for itself. If you are going to lie about going to chemotherapy why not drive to the hospital and sit in the lobby? We aren't trying to make her life hard, we just want the truth out there because we have a good community that truly cares and we should not be taken advantage of, especially children."  


I cannot confirm any of this other than the reimbursement payments and that she was tailed by an officer and did not go to chemotherapy. I can confirm that she did admit to not being honest to a group of close individuals. I can confirm there is an active investigation in this case. 


I will update if I can confirm any of the other allegations. 


There is a young man named Tyler who is 23 years old and fighting for his life right now if you would like to give to a charitable cancer case. He does have terrible bone cancer and he has lost most of one of his legs. He was just a happy, kind and healthy guy when he found out he had bone cancer accidentally after a car wreck. The people who did the initial tests forgot to send the results to a surgeon for 3 years so the cancer spread rampantly. They assumed the surgeon had it and that no news was good news. This haunts Tyler's mother daily. She is taking pictures of his journey during this intense chemotherapy. In the first few days he was smiley and funny just like the old Tyler. If you click on the link you will see he is not even facing the camera and he is completely bald. He used to have beautiful hair. It's truly awful that he is in such need like so many others and they cannot receive it. They can't make sure they look incredibly attractive everyday and be outgoing just to gain trust and popularity in a community. They subsist in a hospital bed. 


Tyler's mother is one of my best friends. I will share the link below. Please donate if you can. It's hard to see someone get $7,000 when this poor young man can barely get anything. 


https://www.givesendgo.com/TylersChemo?utm_source=sharelink&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=TylersChemo


I want to tell everyone that is battling cancer right now that you are in our prayers. You truly are and I am so sorry because I know this story is going to hurt. But I promise, I will keep digging and investigating. 


Pictured above and below: A post made about Stacey Robbins and the GoFundMe. Information about the pink out night for her. 

One more photo below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.