NIGERIAN PRESS COUNCIL SEEKS INVOLVEMENT IN EFCC’S ANTI-CORRUPTION FIGHT.(PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Nigerian Press Council Seeks Involvement in EFCC’s Anti-Corruption Fight   The Nigerian Press Council, NPC has sought collaboration with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, in the fight against corruption, economic and financial crimes. The request was made on Wednesday, August 5, 2026 when NPC’s Executive Secretary, Dr. Dili Ezughah led the top management team of the Council on a courtesy visit to EFCC’s corporate headquarters. Ezughah who praised the Commission for its productive engagement with the media commended the Commission for its “unwavering commitment to transparency, accountability, integrity and good governance,” noting that such commitment had significantly advanced the country’s fight against corruption. He described the EFCC as a “strategic national institution” and expressed appreciation for the Commission’s professional engagement with journalists.   While highlighting the importance of a free, responsible and ethical press in promo...

PASTOR RECOUNTS HOW A CHURCH MEMBER SCAMMED HIM WITH A FAKE DUBAI VISA PROMISE AND WITHHELD HIS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.(PHOTO).



"One of my church members told me to bring my passport one time that he wanted to help get a visa. A whole me, pastor, he deceived and scammed me.


At that time, it was Dubai. He told me it was only my own he could do and that he couldn’t afford to do it for mummy, and I said no problem.


He said he just wanted me to go there and spend three days so I could relax and enjoy myself. I was extremely happy.


He requested for my passport, which I gave it to him, so I asked him when I would be departing. He said I would leave on Monday and get there on Tuesday.


I called my brother and told him I’ll be flying tonight and he would be driving me to the airport. I said we would be leaving by 6 p.m. because my flight was for 3 a.m., so we could get there on time.


We got to the airport, and I didn’t see him. I kept calling him till dawn, but he didn’t pick up. At some point, his number stopped going through.


The fact that I didn’t travel was not even the issue, if not for the stress I went through in getting another passport.



The passport was not misplaced. He purposely kept it in his possession. I didn’t travel anywhere. He deceived me, and he was a church member.


It was after six or seven years that I saw him again crossing the road. Because I was inside the car, I couldn’t park at that roundabout. I just pointed my hand at him and said, “It will never be well with you.


Church he stopped coming, my passport he seized it…”


- Pastor recounts how a church member scammed him with a fake Dubai visa promise and withheld his international passport.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.