MAN FOUND UNCONSCIOUS AFTER ALLEGEDLY THROWING CHILDREN FROM STOREY BUILDING IN ABA. (PHOTO).
DEVELOPING STORY: Man Found Unconscious After Allegedly Throwing Children From Storey Building in Aba A man was reportedly found unconscious but still breathing after allegedly falling from a storey building at New Phase of Umuobe by Barracks, Opobo Road, Obignwa, Abia State. The incident, which occurred on Thursday, has caused panic among residents of the area. Eyewitnesses told Magic FM Aba that the man allegedly threw two of his children from the building before attempting to throw down his wife. However, the circumstances surrounding the incident remain unclear. The two children were reportedly rushed to a hospital for medical attention. As of the time of filing this report, Magic FM Aba could not independently confirm their condition or whether they survived the fall. The man, who sustained an injury to the head, was still lying in front of his house and had yet to receive assistance as of the time of this report. Witnesses said he was unconscious but still breathing. Reside...
In fact when someone doesn't be aware of then its up to other viewers that they will help,
ReplyDeleteso here it happens.
Here is my web site quest protein bars
You made some really good points there. I looked on the internet for more info about
ReplyDeletethe issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.
I like the valuable information you provide
ReplyDeletein your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
I am quite certain I will learn many new stuff right
here! Good luck for the next!
Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I
ReplyDeletestumbleupon everyday. It's always useful to read through content from other writers
and practice a little something from their web sites.
Good day! This is my first visit to your blog!
ReplyDeleteWe are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a outstanding job!
Hi there, this weekend is pleasant for me, as this moment i am reading this
ReplyDeletewonderful informative post here at my house.
Hi, the whole thing is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing
ReplyDeleteinformation, that's really fine, keep up writing.