ANAMBRA REVENUE SERVICE BEGINS ENFORCEMENT AGAINST NON-COMPLIANT TAXPAYERS. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 ANAMBRA REVENUE SERVICE BEGINS ENFORCEMENT AGAINST NON-COMPLIANT TAXPAYERS By Emezina Patricia The Anambra State Internal Revenue Service (AIRS) has commenced full statutory compliance monitoring and enforcement actions against taxpayers who have failed to regularise their outstanding tax obligations. The Service disclosed this in a public notice signed by its Executive Chairman, Mr. Ekwunife Obinna, FCA, FCTI, dated September 14, 2026. According to the notice, the Voluntary Assets and Income Declaration and Tax Regularisation Scheme (VAIDS) ended on September 5, closing the window for voluntary tax regularisation and applicable concessions. AIRS said taxpayers were given the opportunity during the VAIDS period to voluntarily regularise outstanding tax obligations and benefit from applicable concessions. The Service noted that enforcement actions would now apply to taxpayers who failed to regularise their outstanding tax liabilities under VAIDS. It added that those who had receive...

"I AM SO SORRY FOR WEARING A SWIM SUIT TO THE POOL, I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN I'M A MARRIED WOMAN " SIMI. (VIDEO/PHOTO).


 “ I am so sorry for wearing a swim suit to the pool , I should have known I’m a married woman “ Simi 


“ I don’t even know how I forgot , I was supposed to wear jeans to the pool, how can a married woman dress like this ? I should have even done bbl before wearing swim suit since my shape is not too good “  Simi 


Simi came under attack for wearing a swim suit to the pool .  We are talking about a pool where people swim . The media is funny , was she to go swim with jeans or ? 

Being an artiste can be hard eh ? People come for you every moment 🤦‍♂️. 

Watch video below. 

Comments

  1. You didn't do anything wrong would have swim with jeans? Leave Nigerian youths

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's nothing wrong with her wearing a swim suit.. What do they expect her to wear.. Is it wrapper?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.