TODAY, I OFFICIALLY TURN 18- EMMANUELLA. (PHOTOS).

Image
" Today, I officially turn 18... Dear God, thank You for the gift of 18 beautiful years. As I step into this new chapter, I pray for Your continued guidance, wisdom, favor, protection, and grace. May my life always reflect Your goodness and purpose. Happy 18th Birthday to me! Here's to greater heights. 🙏❤️ Thank you to everyone of you supporting my brand over the years. 🙏🙏🙏". More photos below. 

DON JAZZY SPARKS REACTIONS AS HE TRIES TO UNDERSTAND MEANING OF “SNEAKY LINK”.(PHOTO).


 Don Jazzy Sparks Reactions as He Tries to Understand Meaning of “Sneaky Link”


Don Jazzy has generated reactions online after posting a funny video about the slang term “sneaky link.”


In the video, the Mavin Records boss playfully tried to understand the meaning of the popular expression and questioned whether the term applies only to men or can also be used for women.


While seeking clarification, Don Jazzy jokingly described himself as an “old man” and asked younger social media users to help explain the slang to him.


The lighthearted clip has since sparked amusing reactions from fans online.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.