TODAY, I OFFICIALLY TURN 18- EMMANUELLA. (PHOTOS).

Image
" Today, I officially turn 18... Dear God, thank You for the gift of 18 beautiful years. As I step into this new chapter, I pray for Your continued guidance, wisdom, favor, protection, and grace. May my life always reflect Your goodness and purpose. Happy 18th Birthday to me! Here's to greater heights. 🙏❤️ Thank you to everyone of you supporting my brand over the years. 🙏🙏🙏". More photos below. 

REMAINS DISCOVERED IN A SUBMERGED VEHICLE IN HODGKINS, ILLINOIS, HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED, SADLY, AS A MAN MISSING SINCE 2001.(PHOTO).


 Remains discovered in a submerged vehicle in Hodgkins, Illinois, have been identified, sadly, as a man missing since 2001.


A scuba diving team that was investigating a completely different missing person, discovered a 1998 Lincoln Town Car, submerged in a pond in Hodgkins, Illinois. The investigators would go on to discover human remains inside of the vehicle.


The discovery was made in September of 2025 and officials have now positively identified the remains as 39-year-old, John Pisano.


John Pisano was an army veteran and father who was reported missing in 2001.


We hope the discovery may bring some peace and closure to the family of John Pisano. 


We will update if officials release why John was submerged in the water.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.