TODAY, I OFFICIALLY TURN 18- EMMANUELLA. (PHOTOS).

Image
" Today, I officially turn 18... Dear God, thank You for the gift of 18 beautiful years. As I step into this new chapter, I pray for Your continued guidance, wisdom, favor, protection, and grace. May my life always reflect Your goodness and purpose. Happy 18th Birthday to me! Here's to greater heights. 🙏❤️ Thank you to everyone of you supporting my brand over the years. 🙏🙏🙏". More photos below. 

ALEC BALDWIN DRAWS CRITICISM AFTER LENGTHY SAM NEILL TRIBUTE FOCUSES ON ‘THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER’ MEMORIES. (PHOTO).


 Alec Baldwin draws criticism after lengthy Sam Neill tribute focuses on ‘The Hunt for Red October’ memories


Alec Baldwin’s tribute to Sam Neill has sparked discussion online after fans questioned the way the actor remembered his former co-star.


Baldwin, 68, shared a nearly three-minute video on Instagram after news broke that Neill had died at 78. 


In the clip, Baldwin opened by expressing his sadness over Neill’s death before reflecting on his experience filming their 1990 movie, The Hunt for Red October.


“I just wanted to come on here quickly and say, how stricken I was to learn of the death of Sam Neill,” Baldwin said.


“When I did ‘The Hunt for Red October,’ we shot in ’89, it came out in 1990, a long time ago.”


Much of Baldwin’s video focused on his memories of making the Cold War thriller, which was one of his early major film roles. 


He spoke about director John McTiernan, meeting author Tom Clancy, and working alongside several members of the cast, including Sean Connery, Tim Curry and James Earl Jones.


Baldwin also recalled moments from the production, including a story involving actor Ronald Guttman performing a Russian accent, before sharing an impression of James Earl Jones.


Neill, who played Captain Vasili Borodin in the film, was mentioned again near the end of the video.


“That is one of the few movies I have ever done where I remember the whole movie,” Baldwin said. 


“That’s what a fan I am of that work. Not me. I’m not a fan of my work but I am a fan of their work.”


He then added: “Sam Neill. My love to his family. My love to his family.”


Following the post, some social media users criticized Baldwin, saying the tribute appeared to focus more on his own memories of the movie than on Neill’s career and contributions.


One commenter on X wrote that Baldwin’s tribute was “classic Baldwin” for making the moment about himself, while others discussed whether the video was simply a reflection on a memorable film experience shared with Neill.


Neill died at 78, with his family announcing that his death was sudden and unexpected. 


The New Zealand-born actor was best known for roles including Alan Grant in Jurassic Park, as well as appearances in The Hunt for Red October, The Piano and Peaky Blinders.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.