TODAY, I OFFICIALLY TURN 18- EMMANUELLA. (PHOTOS).

Image
" Today, I officially turn 18... Dear God, thank You for the gift of 18 beautiful years. As I step into this new chapter, I pray for Your continued guidance, wisdom, favor, protection, and grace. May my life always reflect Your goodness and purpose. Happy 18th Birthday to me! Here's to greater heights. 🙏❤️ Thank you to everyone of you supporting my brand over the years. 🙏🙏🙏". More photos below. 

PROF. YAKUBU PRESENTS LETTER OF CREDENCE TO AMIR OF QATAR. (PHOTO).



 Prof. Yakubu Presents Letter Of Credence To Amir Of Qatar


Nigeria’s Ambassador to the State of Qatar, Professor Mahmood Yakubu has presented his Letter of Credence to Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani, Amir of the State of Qatar.


The ceremony was conducted with full honours, including the inspection of a Guard of Honour.


During a private audience, the Amir reaffirms the longstanding and cordial relations between Nigeria and Qatar.


He recalled past high-level visits between both countries and reiterated Qatar’s commitment to strengthening bilateral cooperation.


Ambassador Yakubu, on his part, condoled with the Amir over the recent accident at the Ras Laffan Industrial City and reaffirmed Nigeria’s commitment to deepening cooperation with Qatar in trade, investment, education, security and humanitarian affairs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.