ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

AFIANMA…..YOUR PRECIOUS CHILD WAS ON A BOXING RING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ALL MY YEARS ON EARTH- NKECHI BLESSING. (PHOTO)


 "AFIANMA…..Your precious child was on a boxing ring for the first time in all my years on earth I have never raised up my hands to fight any soul,but yesterday I stood on an unfamiliar stage with just one thing* COURAGE🦾 and infront of millions of people I fought like a warrior,mummy your daughter did not win,but her fight won’t leave the mouth of millions in a hurry….Mama thank you for raising a strong woman,a fighter and an unstoppable child of grace…It was indeed a great experience even after training for just two days…Will I do this again? OH YES📌 did I make you proud? Mummy were you watching? Did you also hear when they played your favorite song? I wanted you around that was why I asked for that song…Jennifer was even crying before I entered the ring,the way old is proud of me right now and I am sure you are too🫶🏻❤️ keep resting in peace mummy..I love you forever❤️❤️ Big shout out to Balmoral Group Promotions Bet9ja Official for this experience,I will never forget on a hurry🙏🫶🏻❤️"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.