GOV. YUSUF RECEIVES FG DELEGATION AHEAD OF GROUNDBREAKING OF KANO LIGHT RAIL PROJECT. (PHOTOS).
Governor Yusuf Receives FG Delegation Ahead Of Groundbreaking Of Kano Light Rail Project Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf has received a delegation from the Ministry of Finance Incorporated (MOFI) and Mota-Engil Nigeria ahead of the groundbreaking ceremony of the Kano Light Rail Project recently approved by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. This was contained in a statement issued by the Governor's spokesman Sunusi Bature Dawakin Tofa which indicates that the delegation, led by the Dr. Armstrong Ume Takang of Ministry of Finance Incorporated (MOFI) and the Chairman of Mota-Engil Nigeria, Mr. Kola Karim met with the Governor at the Kano State Governor's Lodge in Asokoro, Abuja, to brief him on the level of preparations for the commencement of the project. The Kano Light Rail Project, approved by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu at a contract sum of ₦1.05 trillion, is expected to transform urban transportation in Kano, improve connectivity, ease traffic congestion and stimulate economic activiti...
Hi, I do believe this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to return once again since I book marked it.
ReplyDeleteMoney and freedom is the best way to change,
may you be rich and continue to help other people.
My site; quest bars