PRESIDENT TINUBU MOVES DIGITAL FREE ZONES INITIATIVE TO IMPLEMENTATION, TARGETS MORE GLOBAL JOBS AND INVESTMENT FOR NIGERIANS. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
STATEHOUSE PRESS RELEASE PRESIDENT TINUBU MOVES DIGITAL FREE ZONES INITIATIVE TO IMPLEMENTATION, TARGETS MORE GLOBAL JOBS AND INVESTMENT FOR NIGERIANS President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has moved Nigeria’s Digital Free Zones initiative to its next phase, as the Renewed Hope administration seeks to make it easier for Nigerian technology and service companies to raise global capital, employ Nigerians and build for international markets without moving their businesses and intellectual property abroad. The President said the initiative will also create opportunities for more young Nigerians to work for global companies from Nigeria and expand the domestic ecosystem of engineers, developers, designers, lawyers, accountants and other professionals who provide services to growing digital businesses. “Nigeria has the talent, enterprise and ambition to build companies that can compete anywhere in the world. Our responsibility as a government is to ensure that Nigerians do not have to leave Nigeri...

I¡¦ve practice a very few perfectly items in this case.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely worth book-marking for revisiting. My spouse and i astound the way a huge amount of attempt a person to form this kind of superb interesting web site.
Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article post. I like to write a little comment to support you.
ReplyDeleteIt is perfect time to make some plans for the longer term and it's time
ReplyDeleteto be happy. I have learn this submit and if I may I desire to suggest you some fascinating issues or advice.
Perhaps you can write subsequent articles referring to this article.
I wish to read even more issues about it!