MAGNITUDE 5.5 EARTHQUAKE STRIKES EASTERN EGYPT. (PHOTO)
Magnitude 5.5 earthquake strikes eastern Egypt A magnitude 5.5 earthquake shook eastern Egypt early Monday, prompting authorities to activate response plans, although there were no immediate requests for emergency help. The tremors were felt across a wide area, waking residents across Cairo and reaching as far as El-Arish near Egypt's border with the Gaza Strip. The quake struck about 40 kilometres north of the city of Suez at 3:00 am (0000 GMT), according to Egypt's National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics, which revised an earlier estimate of 5.2.



Now, right here are the very best impact wrenches.
ReplyDeleteSmart Solar Box Plan is really uncomplicated to adhere to.
ReplyDelete43. Blue owl tattoos designs for girls on the shoulder.
ReplyDeleteI know this web site offers quality dependent articles and extra material, is there any
ReplyDeleteother website which provides these kinds of stuff in quality?
I'm curious to find out what blog platform you're working
ReplyDeletewith? I'm experiencing some minor security problems with my latest site and
I'd like to find something more risk-free.
Do you have any solutions?