NAF RECEIVES FIVE NEW HELICOPTERS AS FG ACCELERATES AIRPOWER MODERNISATION. (PHOTO).
NAF RECEIVES FIVE NEW HELICOPTERS AS FG ACCELERATES AIRPOWER MODERNISATION The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has taken delivery of five new helicopters as the Federal Government accelerates efforts to modernize Nigeria’s airpower capabilities and strengthen the Armed Forces’ capacity to respond effectively to contemporary security challenges. A statement by the Director of Public Relations and Information Air Commodore Ehimen Ejodame indicates that the platforms comprise three AW-109 Trekker B helicopters and two H-125 helicopters. The three AW-109s, which form part of 10 recently acquired by the Federal Government, were received in Lagos on 15 September 2026, with the remaining seven expected to be delivered before the end of 2026. The Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Aneke, described the acquisition as another significant milestone in the Federal Government’s sustained investment in the modernization and re-equipment of the NAF noting that the new pl...
I designed this dress last two weeks and I decided to wear it to church on sunday.I merged two different types of material,the white and black stripes and the Lemon/yellow and white stripes.I put the lemon and white stripe behind then the black and white stripe infront.The hand and the collar I mixed up the two materials so it will look like one material design.The good thing about this dress is that you can use it as a coat.Inside of the dress was line well like a coat and it was purposely designed by me so that I can wear it like a gown and also switch up the look by turning it into a coat.I wore a black and white shoe same stripe with the dress to match.I carried a black purse that have a long iron stripe with studs on it.With silver stud necklace and hand bracelets.I will be revealing my collection this year little by little.More photos below.
Comments
Post a Comment