NAF RECEIVES FIVE NEW HELICOPTERS AS FG ACCELERATES AIRPOWER MODERNISATION. (PHOTO).
NAF RECEIVES FIVE NEW HELICOPTERS AS FG ACCELERATES AIRPOWER MODERNISATION The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has taken delivery of five new helicopters as the Federal Government accelerates efforts to modernize Nigeria’s airpower capabilities and strengthen the Armed Forces’ capacity to respond effectively to contemporary security challenges. A statement by the Director of Public Relations and Information Air Commodore Ehimen Ejodame indicates that the platforms comprise three AW-109 Trekker B helicopters and two H-125 helicopters. The three AW-109s, which form part of 10 recently acquired by the Federal Government, were received in Lagos on 15 September 2026, with the remaining seven expected to be delivered before the end of 2026. The Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Aneke, described the acquisition as another significant milestone in the Federal Government’s sustained investment in the modernization and re-equipment of the NAF noting that the new pl...





It's difficult to find well-informed people about
ReplyDeletethis subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talking
about! Thanks
I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
ReplyDeleteI'll bookmark your blog and test again here regularly.
I'm relatively certain I will be told lots of new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the next!
Wow, superb weblog layout! How long have you been running a
ReplyDeleteblog for? you make running a blog look easy. The whole glance of your website is excellent, let alone the content![X-N-E-W-L-I-N-S-P-I-N-X]I just couldn't go
away your site prior to suggesting that I actually loved
the standard information a person supply in your guests?
Is going to be back incessantly to investigate cross-check new posts.
I love it when people get together and share opinions.
ReplyDeleteGreat site, continue the good work!
An intriguing discussion is worth comment.
ReplyDeleteI believe that you need to write more on this subject matter, it might not be
a taboo matter but typically people do not discuss these topics.
To the next! Cheers!!
Some genuinely nice stuff on this web site, I love it.
ReplyDeleteHi there, I found your site by way of Google
ReplyDeletewhilst searching for a related subject, your web site came up, it seems to be good.
I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
I like this blog very much, Its a rattling nice billet to read and incur
ReplyDeleteinfo.