MAN FOUND UNCONSCIOUS AFTER ALLEGEDLY THROWING CHILDREN FROM STOREY BUILDING IN ABA. (PHOTO).

Image
  DEVELOPING STORY: Man Found Unconscious After Allegedly Throwing Children From Storey Building in Aba A man was reportedly found unconscious but still breathing after allegedly falling from a storey building at New Phase of Umuobe by Barracks, Opobo Road, Obignwa, Abia State. The incident, which occurred on Thursday, has caused panic among residents of the area. Eyewitnesses told Magic FM Aba that the man allegedly threw two of his children from the building before attempting to throw down his wife. However, the circumstances surrounding the incident remain unclear. The two children were reportedly rushed to a hospital for medical attention. As of the time of filing this report, Magic FM Aba could not independently confirm their condition or whether they survived the fall. The man, who sustained an injury to the head, was still lying in front of his house and had yet to receive assistance as of the time of this report. Witnesses said he was unconscious but still breathing. Reside...

OMOTOLA TELLS WOMEN: YOU’LL GO INTO SLAVERY IF YOU MARRY WITHOUT YOUR OWN FINANCIAL STABILITY.(PHOTO).


OMOTOLA TELLS WOMEN: YOU’LL GO INTO SLAVERY IF YOU MARRY WITHOUT YOUR OWN FINANCIAL STABILITY 


Nigerian actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, warns women will go into "prison" and "slavery" if they marry without financial stability of their own!

“One must apply wisdom or common sense in everything one does. People cannot say that because I married at 18, therefore they can also do it. The question is, ‘are you ready for marriage’? When I was 18, I was ready. I had been working since I was 15-year-old and I had become a millionaire at the age of 18. That is a fact that a lot of people don’t know. I had my own money. I was not dependent on any man. Moreover, my father died early, so I was already responsible for my younger siblings. I was like their mother at that time, so I was very mature and financially prepared. 

One should not marry a man when one is not financially stable. If one does that, one would be going into slavery or better still, prison. If any of my children, after considering all these factors, say they are ready for marriage, we (parents) would meet the person and if we like them, we would give them our blessings,” she said in an interview.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.