TODAY, I OFFICIALLY TURN 18- EMMANUELLA. (PHOTOS).

Image
" Today, I officially turn 18... Dear God, thank You for the gift of 18 beautiful years. As I step into this new chapter, I pray for Your continued guidance, wisdom, favor, protection, and grace. May my life always reflect Your goodness and purpose. Happy 18th Birthday to me! Here's to greater heights. 🙏❤️ Thank you to everyone of you supporting my brand over the years. 🙏🙏🙏". More photos below. 

JUSTICE DEPARTMENT EXPECTED TO ANNOUNCE CHARGES AGAINST RAÚL CASTRO OVER 1990S AID PLANE SHOOTINGS. (PHOTO).


 Justice Department expected to announce charges against Raúl Castro over 1990s aid plane shootings

 The Justice Department is expected to announce criminal charges against Raúl Castro, according to people familiar with the matter. The case is set to be formally presented during a press conference scheduled for later today.

The charges reportedly involve allegations of murder tied to the downing of two aircraft carrying humanitarian aid in the 1990s. The incidents are said to have resulted in the deaths of three American pilots involved in the missions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.