TODAY, I OFFICIALLY TURN 18- EMMANUELLA. (PHOTOS).

Image
" Today, I officially turn 18... Dear God, thank You for the gift of 18 beautiful years. As I step into this new chapter, I pray for Your continued guidance, wisdom, favor, protection, and grace. May my life always reflect Your goodness and purpose. Happy 18th Birthday to me! Here's to greater heights. 🙏❤️ Thank you to everyone of you supporting my brand over the years. 🙏🙏🙏". More photos below. 

FRSC ARRESTS 1,691 ROAD OFFENDERS IN FIVE DAYS OF "OPERATION GUDUMA".(PHOTO).



FRSC ARRESTS 1,691 ROAD OFFENDERS IN FIVE DAYS OF "OPERATION GUDUMA"


The Federal Road Safety Corps, through a special intervention operation Guduma has arrested 1,691 road offenders within five days of enforcement. 


The arrests were said to be executed simultaneously across critical transport corridors in eleven states, targeted dangerous practices such as overloading, mix-loading, fake diplomatic number plates and other fraudulent vehicle identification violations that continue to threaten lives and compromise security across the country.


The operation was also said to have uncovered numerous vehicles operating with dangerously unlatched containers and overloaded cargoes, conditions that significantly increased the likelihood of catastrophic crashes, fatalities and economic losses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.