TODAY, I OFFICIALLY TURN 18- EMMANUELLA. (PHOTOS).
This is a truly heartbreaking story showcasing a mother's fatally unconditional love for a son.
According to reports, Beatrice Carruth was the victim of a violent attack by her son's dog. The incident happened inside of her Moore, Oklahoma home, on July 2nd. First responders arrived at her home to find Beatrice severely injured and bleeding heavily. EMS applied tourniquets on the scene and rushed Beatrice to a nearby hospital. Sadly, Beatrice succumbed to her injuries a short time after arriving.
Beatrice was watching her son's dog while he was incarcerated on domestic violence charges, where she had been the victim. It is reported that the dog was a pitbull mix. I will share a picture of the dog. I wasn't sure if it looked like it was a pitbull mix but I don't know much about dog breeds. I'm sure others will know better than myself.
Family members had been urging Beatrice to not care for her son's dog due to a previous attack she had suffered from the dog. According to her family, Beatrice had been hospitalized in May of this year with severe lacerations on both arms.
Animal Control removed the dog from the home following the attack and ultimately euthanized it.
Our thoughts are with the family of Beatrice Carruth.
Comments
Post a Comment