TODAY, I OFFICIALLY TURN 18- EMMANUELLA. (PHOTOS).

Image
" Today, I officially turn 18... Dear God, thank You for the gift of 18 beautiful years. As I step into this new chapter, I pray for Your continued guidance, wisdom, favor, protection, and grace. May my life always reflect Your goodness and purpose. Happy 18th Birthday to me! Here's to greater heights. 🙏❤️ Thank you to everyone of you supporting my brand over the years. 🙏🙏🙏". More photos below. 

BLACK SABBATH DRUMMER BILL WARD REVEALS HE NOW USES WHEELCHAIR IN PUBLIC BUT SAYS HE IS STILL PERFORMING. (PHOTO).


 Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward reveals he now uses wheelchair in public but says he is still performing


Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward has revealed that he now relies on a wheelchair for airports and public appearances as he continues to deal with mobility challenges.


The 78-year-old musician shared a photo of himself using a wheelchair and said he can still walk, but not for long distances without needing to rest.


“We started using the wheelchair about 18 months ago, mostly in airports,” Ward said in a post on X. “I can still walk, let there be no doubt, but I can’t walk very far without needing to rest.”


Ward said the wheelchair is a way to help him move around and does not mean he has stopped performing.


“I’m just saying if you see me in a wheelchair, I’m just catching a ride, I’m not in retirement or ill or giving up,” he wrote.


The drummer, who turned 78 in May 2026, said he remains committed to music and believes he can still perform at his age.


“I’m still a drummer. I can still play pretty good for 78 years old,” he said.


Ward also encouraged fans who see him using a wheelchair at airports, music venues or theatres to approach him and say hello, saying he wanted to be open about the change in his mobility.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.