TODAY, I OFFICIALLY TURN 18- EMMANUELLA. (PHOTOS).

Image
" Today, I officially turn 18... Dear God, thank You for the gift of 18 beautiful years. As I step into this new chapter, I pray for Your continued guidance, wisdom, favor, protection, and grace. May my life always reflect Your goodness and purpose. Happy 18th Birthday to me! Here's to greater heights. 🙏❤️ Thank you to everyone of you supporting my brand over the years. 🙏🙏🙏". More photos below. 

FUNERAL SERVICE OF FORMER ACTING PRESIDENT OF ZAMBIA, DR. GUY LINDSAY SCOTT. (PHOTOS).


Funeral Service of Former Acting President of Zambia, Dr. Guy Lindsay Scott


President Hakainde Hichilema, the First Lady Mutinta Hichilema, Government Officials, Bereaved Family,  and other Dignitaries were  at the Anglican Cathedral of the Holy Cross for the Funeral Service of His Honour Dr. Guy Lindsay Scott, late Former Acting President of the Republic of Zambia.


At the time of his passinf, Dr Scott was 82 years of age, survived by a wife, children and grand children. Dr. Scott will be remembered for hacibg cofounded the Patriotic Front in 2006, his passionate dedication to agriculture, the rule of law, and taking charge of the country when Zambia lost the 5th President Mr. Michael Chilufya Sata in 2013. 


More photos below. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.