TODAY, I OFFICIALLY TURN 18- EMMANUELLA. (PHOTOS).

Image
" Today, I officially turn 18... Dear God, thank You for the gift of 18 beautiful years. As I step into this new chapter, I pray for Your continued guidance, wisdom, favor, protection, and grace. May my life always reflect Your goodness and purpose. Happy 18th Birthday to me! Here's to greater heights. 🙏❤️ Thank you to everyone of you supporting my brand over the years. 🙏🙏🙏". More photos below. 

OKAY… WE HAVE THANKED GOD.55 HAS LEGS.-KATE HENSHAW.(PHOTO).


 "Okay… we have thanked God.


We have reflected.

We have danced.


Now can we misbehave just a little? 😉🖤🔥


Because apparently, 55 has LEGS.


The face card? Still valid.

The confidence? Fully paid for.

The heels? They didn't come to negotiate.

And me?

I have absolutely nothing to explain. 😌


I have earned every year.

Every lesson.

Every scar.

Every laugh line.

Every ounce of the woman I have become.

So yes, I'm ageing.

Beautifully. Boldly. Gratefully. And on my own terms.

If this is what 55 is giving…

Please speak respectfully. 😏🔥🖤


Self styled 


💄Layinka 

📸 : OLAMIDE DAVID 

Hair : G A L • Glam Affairs Lagos"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.