JOHN FASHANU APOLOGIES TO HIS DAUGHTER AMAL. (VIDEO/PHOTO).

Image
" The sun’s out, and so are our open hearts. ☀️❤️ I wanted to make this video to set the record straight. I was the one who called my daughter, Amal, to become involved in my business because she is my first daughter, and she has always held a very special place in my heart. Sadly, I allowed myself to be misinformed and influenced. My soon-to-be ex-wife, Vivian, created unnecessary division between me and my daughter, and I deeply regret allowing that to happen. Amal, I want to publicly say I’m sorry for that previous video. It was made at a time when I was listening to someone else’s anger instead of following my own heart. The truth is, Amal and I have a wonderful relationship. She will always be my first daughter, and she will always have a place by my side, helping me with my affairs. I couldn’t be prouder of the intelligent, strong and compassionate woman she has become. What makes me even prouder is that she never chose to retaliate. As she always says, “Two wrongs don’t mak...

APPEALS COURT ORDERS TRUMP TO HALT WHITE HOUSE BALLROOM CONSTRUCTION WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL. (PHOTO).



 Appeals court orders Trump to halt White House ballroom construction without congressional approval


 An appeals court has ordered the Trump administration to stop construction of a proposed White House ballroom until it receives approval from Congress.

The U.S. Court of Appeals ruled in favor of historic preservation groups that challenged the project, finding that the administration cannot move forward with construction without authorization from lawmakers.

The court placed a two-week hold on its decision to give the administration time to seek review from the U.S. Supreme Court.

In its ruling, the court said the decision was not based on whether the ballroom project was beneficial or undesirable, but rather on the constitutional requirement that Congress approve such an undertaking.

The judges said the ruling does not permanently prevent the ballroom from being built, but that construction cannot continue while the legal challenge proceeds unless congressional approval is obtained.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.