FORMER KENNEDY CENTER EMPLOYEES ALLEGE LEADERSHIP DELAYED ROOF REPAIRS BEFORE CITING SAFETY ISSUES IN CLOSURE DECISION. (PHOTO).

Image
 Former Kennedy Center employees allege leadership delayed roof repairs before citing safety issues in closure decision Former Kennedy Center employees allege that the venue’s leadership knew about serious structural problems well before citing newly discovered hazards as the reason for its abrupt closure this month. The claims were outlined in a letter to Congress from a lawyer representing anonymous whistleblowers. The letter accuses the center’s executive director and chief operating officer, Matt Floca, of failing to prioritize roof repairs and stopping a funded repair plan in April. Floca disputes the allegations, saying recent inspections revealed that water damage had spread farther into the building than officials previously knew. In a September court declaration, Floca cited “acute risks to public safety” following an inspection that found deterioration in a roof terrace canopy and a partial ceiling collapse. The former employees contend those dangers were already known to...

UCHE OGBODO SHARED HER FACE LIFT PROCEDURE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. (VIDEO/PHOTO).


 

The Nollywood actress shared a video where I got all these photos above with the caption:

"I GOT ME A NEW FACE! 😏💋 BECAUSE I CAN!


Listen, I’m a woman who believes in one thing: IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT, CHANGE IT! 😂🔥


I’m not about to sit down and complain about something I have the power to improve. I love my face, I love myself, but babes… we can always upgrade! 😌


So yes, I went to @marvelsaestheticshub for my facial rejuvenation and baby, they understood the assignment! 😍


I had Threads + Fillers + PDO done to lift, restore volume, smooth out lines and give me that fresh, youthful, well-rested look — WITHOUT SURGERY!


And this is also why I created Baddie In Transit™ | Plastic Surgery Consultancy because if we’re going to enhance, let’s do it properly, intentionally and safely. I go the extra mile to help women find the right doctors, clinics and aesthetic professionals for their Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics journeys.


So my philosophy is simple:


DON’T LIKE IT? CHANGE IT.

WANT TO ENHANCE IT? ENHANCE IT.

BUT PLEASE, DO IT WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE! 👏🏽


For my facial rejuvenation, @marvelsaestheticshub did their thing! 



Results aren’t permanent, so maintenance and touch-ups may be needed.


Age gracefully? Of course.

But maintain intentionally too! 😂💋


Baddie In Transit™ — Safe. Guided. Intentional. ✈️👑"


Watch video below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.