‎‎NAF RECEIVES FIVE NEW HELICOPTERS AS FG ACCELERATES AIRPOWER MODERNISATION. (PHOTO).

Image
 ‎‎NAF RECEIVES FIVE NEW HELICOPTERS AS FG ACCELERATES AIRPOWER MODERNISATION ‎ The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has taken delivery of five new helicopters as the Federal Government accelerates efforts to modernize Nigeria’s airpower capabilities and strengthen the Armed Forces’ capacity to respond effectively to contemporary security challenges.  ‎ ‎A statement by the Director of Public Relations and Information Air Commodore Ehimen Ejodame indicates that the platforms comprise three AW-109 Trekker B helicopters  and two H-125 helicopters. ‎ The three AW-109s, which form part of 10 recently acquired by the Federal Government, were received in Lagos on 15 September 2026, with the remaining seven expected to be delivered before the end of 2026. ‎ ‎The Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Aneke, described the acquisition as another significant milestone in the Federal Government’s sustained investment in the modernization and re-equipment of the NAF noting that the new pl...

PAMELA ANDERSON OPENS UP ABOUT RECOVERING AFTER HEPATITIS C ‘DEATH SENTENCE’ DIAGNOSIS IN VENICE SPEECH: ‘I’M NOT A VICTIM, I’M A VICTOR’.(PHOTO).


 Pamela Anderson opens up about recovering after hepatitis C ‘death sentence’ diagnosis in Venice speech: ‘I’m not a victim, I’m a victor’


Pamela Anderson used her recent appearance at the amfAR Gala Venezia to reflect on one of the most difficult chapters of her life: her hepatitis C diagnosis in 2002. She recalled being told by doctors that she had “around 10 years to live,” a prognosis that she described as a death sentence. 


The diagnosis, which she has said came from sharing tattoo needles with ex‑husband Tommy Lee, deeply affected her decisions at the time not out of fear for herself, but for her young sons, Brandon and Dylan.


Anderson explained that the financial burden of treatment drained her savings, but she persevered. By 2015, she announced she was free of hepatitis C, thanks to medical advances that had produced a cure in 2011. In her speech, she emphasized her resilience, declaring, “I’m not a victim, I’m a victor.


 I am strong and capable, more now than I could ever dream of.” Her words underscored a transformation from vulnerability to empowerment, rejecting the “damsel in distress” image often associated with her.


The gala, held during the Venice Film Festival, honored Anderson with the Award of Courage, presented by her Place to Be costar Taika Waititi. The event also celebrated Marina Abramović with the Award of Inspiration and featured performances by Mimi Webb and Bebe Rexha. amfAR, dedicated to ending the HIV/AIDS epidemic, has also advanced research on hepatitis C, making Anderson’s recognition especially poignant. 


Her story illustrates both the personal toll of illness and the strength found in overcoming it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.