A 13-YEAR-OLD FLORIDA BOY LOST HIS LIFE INSIDE OF A TUBE SLIDE AT A PLAYGROUND, LEAVING BEHIND A SHOCKED AND GRIEF-STRICKEN FAMILY.(PHOTO).

Image
 A 13-year-old Florida boy lost his life inside of a tube slide at a playground, leaving behind a shocked and grief-stricken family. The heartbreaking discovery was made when a father took his two children to Shenandoah Park in Miami on September 25th to work out some energy.  What they discovered when trying to use the tube slide may keep these young children from ever playing in an enclosed slide again. 13-year-old Olvin Ballladares was inside of the slide ...and unresponsive.  According to reports, Olvin had gone to the park that morning instead of school. While at the park, Olvin had attempted to slide down the tube slide. While traveling down the slide, Olvin's shirt became caught on a screw and pulled tight around his neck, cutting off his supply to oxygen.  From the way that he was discovered, it appears Olvin had realized what was happening and tried to free himself but was unable. One arm was trapped fully behind his back.  Olvin remained in that positi...

SHILOH 2021 TESTIMONY: FROM ZERO LEVEL IN 2015 TO OWNING A PRIVATE JET IN 2021-PRINCESS J.O. OSIFO.{PHOTO}.

FROM ZERO LEVEL IN 2015 TO OWNING A PRIVATE JET IN 2021 VIA KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT ENGAGEMENT

Shiloh 2021 Day 4- More Than a Conqueror
Testimony by Princess J.O Osifo

Shiloh 2021!!!
My name is Princess J.O Osifo,
God has turned my captivity at last, as a daughter of this Commission and of the Prophet I have come to return all Glory to the God who makes all things beautiful in its time.

God has been good and kind to me. ChurchGist. But in 2015 there was a siege precisely on my birthday, June 10 2015, there was a clamp down on me and everything I have ever worked for was taken from me, I was thrown out of my houses, I was mocked behind my back by backbiters, I was stripped off of everything. ChurchGist. But I had my Joy intact and my trust in God backed up with strong Faith, same 2015 June - July the wonder double began and my Pastor then, Pastor Isacc Folaji, encouraged us to key into it, brethren I dived into it with everything in me. I set up a team, we stormed the street harvesting souls for God, it became my business as God employed me, I became a cell minister and we grew our cell, in fact our cell became one of the best cells in Effurun Church at the time.
I became a zonal minister, God inspired us to set up Outreaches, paying people school fees, scholarship, building for God, doing all sort of things for God. ChurchGist. I saw idol worshippers give their life to Christ, I carried Satanic powers and Satanic pot and instrument to my pastor for destruction and now three idol shrines became home cell in Ekpan Community in Delta State. Also, 70% of our convert were established in the Church, some became home cell leaders on the completion of their WOFBI.

November 2015 while returning from my morning raid I had an encounter when the Holy Spirit, he woke me up and told me to write the idea I have in the Gas sector, I was already big in the AGO and PMS Sector but that was blocked. One of the things he told me was for me to do a mail to the Qatar Government, I was amazed Qatar Government.
Fast forward to last year 2020, I got a massive turn around and God and Lifted me high in my Business and I own a private Jet today.
#Shiloh2021ImpartationService.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.