Anambra woman declared wanted over missing 16-year-old mother, baby The Anambra Command of the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons said it has launched a manhunt for the woman allegedly behind the missing of a 16-year-old mother and her three-month-old baby. The State Commander of NAPTIP, Mrs Judith-Chukwu Ibadin, told newsmen in Awka on Monday that the suspect took the mother and baby to Ghana. Ibadin said that the suspect engaged one Nzube Nwakamma, 22, to recruit a girl that could work in her restaurant in Ghana for N100,000 monthly pay. She alleged that the suspect, who is said to be resident in Ghana, had successfully moved her victim from Anambra to Ghana for prostitution. She said that Nwakamma, who facilitated the illicit travel, had been arrested and was assisting the agency in its investigation. Ibadin said that the facilitator, in his statement, narrated how he recruited the 16-year-old from Awka Etiti in Idemili South Local Government Area. Ac...