On friday in Awka Anambra state,Governor Obiano made the clarification at the 2014 mothers summit and the inauguration of Caring family enhancement initiative of Anambra First Lady,Mrs Ebele Obiano.Obiano's statement came against the background of reported case of the return of the remains of an Ebola victim from Liberia to Anambra state.He said ''There is no Ebola case in Anambra state and by the grace of God there will never be.The rumour we have concerns one corpse that was brought from one of the West African countries.On our own we decided to take precaution.We were doing the proper thing to confirm that the corpse has nothing to do with Ebola.As we speak from preliminary reports.We have so far,there is no Ebola incident in Anambra state.I have told the police not to allow any corpse to be brought into Anambra by road or by air if that corpse does not have certificate confirming the cause of death.Wherever we see a corp...