RE-A VIRAL VIDEO OF BULLYING OF A FEMALE STUDENT IN BOUESTI. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 BAMIDELE OLUMILUA UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNLOGY, IKERE-EKITI RE-A VIRAL VIDEO OF BULLYING OF A FEMALE STUDENT IN BOUESTI It has come to our attention that a disturbing incident involving some  students of the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) has surfaced on social media platforms. A video showing one Miss Opemiposi Precious BOLAJI, an 18 year old 100L Mass Communication student beating her colleague identified as Miss Gloria AJAYI, a 100L Mass Communication student, in a private hostel outside the University campus has gone viral. In accordance with our institution's policies and extant regulations, the students who were captured in the viral video, appeared  before the Students' Disciplinary Committee at its emergency meeting held on Monday, May 6, 2024 for interrogations and appropriate recommendations, the report of which has been submitted to the University authorities. The University authorities  con

KIM KARDASHIAN IS LISTING 20 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT HER ON SOCIAL MEDIA,#CONFESSIONS.{PHOTO}.

Image may contain: 1 person, text                                                Kim Kardashian is listing on social media few hours ago,20 confession oh sorry i meant things you don't know about her.They are:
1. Kourtney & I were in the same Spanish class in High School.I was so smart i advanced a year" JK.She had to repeat a year of  Spanish.But it was the best year because we had it together.
2. I crack my hands every morning.
3. I had a dark mole on my forehead that I had removed 3 times and it is skin colour and everyone thinks it's a pimple.lol.
4. I have a permanent retainer on my teeth inside that you can't see.
5. I have 6 piercings-one belly button,one in right ear,3 on my left lobe and one really high on my left ear.
6. I have a freckle on my eye ball.
7. I hate the sleeve on starbucks cup.I leave the room for someone to take i off for me because I cringe from the sound.Its like nails on a chalk-board for me.I hate cardboard.
8. I hate cilantro,mustard,peppers,blue cheese,and red velvet.
9. I sleep with my eyes slightly open and it scares the shit out of people.
10.I take a blanket and pillow with me every time I travel no matter what.I need my own for the plane.
11. I have a nail file and cuticle cutter with me at all times.In my purse,travel bag,everywhere.I'm obsessed with my nails are chipped or not perfect,I feel filty.
12. I know the alphabet in sign language and would cheat on my tests with my friends by speaking in sign language.
13. I jumped out of a plane,sky diving when I was 20 years old and now I'm so afraid of heights.
14. I'm secretly the funniest person,but only in my inner circle.The things i say are wild.
15. I love only hot rooms and hate when the air conditioning is on.I knew Kanye and I were meant to be when I slept over and he had the heat on.
16. I used to play tennis and went to tennis camp in Ojai with Allison.
17. I almost got kicked out of tennis camp for kissing a boy.My dad came to yell at me.
18. I drove to Arizona to visit Kourtney in college and brought her my car.We swapped BMWs,LOL.I had a smaller white one she wanted and she had a bigger black one I wanted.
19. I used to never be scared of bees and always wanted to hold them and play with them and never got stung.
20. I've never had a cold coffee drink from starbucks or coffee bean.
Image may contain: 1 person, text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).