EFCC ARRESTS EIGHT SUSPECTED INTERNET FRAUDSTERS IN UYO. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters in Uyo Operatives of the Uyo Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Thursday May 2, 2024 arrested eight suspected  internet fraudsters in an early morning sting operation at Osong Ama Extension in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. They were arrested following credible intelligence on their suspected involvement in internet fraud.   Items recovered from them include, seven laptops; 13 smart phones; two wrist watches and one router.   The suspects would be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.  

RHOL STAR 'CHIOMA IKOKWU' (GOOD HAIR) IS SPEAKING ABOUT THE SHOW,FAMILY AND FRIENDS AS SHE SHARED NEW PHOTOS ON SOCIAL MEDIA. (PHOTOS).



"Chiomagoodhair: I really should keep the
caption simple but looking back at some of
the BTS videos of this particular shoot I really
must give myself some credit man.
We filmed the entire season of RHOL In just
under 4 months and sometimes 5/6

days a week. I had one of the most hectic
shooting schedules becausel availed myselr
for everything I was asked of ( of course due
to editing and showtime constraints a lot
didn't make the cut ) but it's what we signed
up for eh?! During this entire period I didn't
see any of my friends and barely saw my
family ( they will attest to this). I also didn't
travel out of Nigeria to get that much needed
break and see the rest of my family. It was
really hectic for me mentally, physically and
spiritually. It's a show to most of you but it
was real life for us.

So to deal with some of that toxicity day in
day out and be around people regardless of
if they are good people or not was extremely
draining for me. For the most part I tried
maintain my dignity but for every energy I

expended doing that Outwardly it took away
something inwardly.
As I'm not a quitter I was determined
to see it through to the end and I did by
sacrificing a lot of time, effort, funds and even
relationships.
Anyways I say all this to say that on the day
that I could finally travel to be reunited with
my fam one of my tav designers showed
up with a new collection for us to shoot 3 hours to my flight and if you know lagos youu
know its almost 2 hours to get to the airport.

I think any normal human would ve said nell
no and not risked it but thats not chioma.
do everything with precision and dedication
and In 30 mins I shot 5 looks very calmly and
graciously like a professional model and then
ran to the car, straight to the airport, ran to
the counter 2 mins berore it closed and as
soon as they checked me in gate closed
made it
You remember my travel video and how
everyone kept asking how I looked so glam
despite Tlying for 26 hours, well heres wny.
Chioma take your flowers today. You dey try.

And Lord knows it looks flawless but it's not

easy.
Oweizdhurmfranklyn
@goodhairitd @mobeautybar
#ayodelevincent
#givingmyselfmyflowers #memorylane.
More photos below. 








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).