S. A. COURT RULES THAT ZUMA IS INELIGIBLE TO RUN IN GENERAL ELECTION. (PHOTO).

Image
 South Africa’s Constitutional Court rules that Jacob Zuma is not eligible to run for public office in the May 29 general election. As a result, Jacob Zuma’s name will be removed from the MK list of candidates standing in the elections. Zuma will now use the martyr card, which might energise his base to go out and vote for his party.

FISHERMAN ATTACKED ON-LINE FOR WITNESSING THE DEATH OF A LADY NEAR A LAKE. (PHOTO).


 Fisherman who heard Mica Miller crying before hearing a gunshot says his life has been ruined by social media attacks. He is becoming part of conspiracy theories and that is understandably stressful. He is just a regular guy who happened to be fishing when something awful happened nearby. 


55-year-old Johnnie Jacobs shares that he has been continuously attacked online since that fateful April day when he was in the general area during Mica Miller's last moments.


Johnnie had been fishing on the lake when he said he heard "soft sobbing followed by a gunshot". He said after hearing the gunshot he was getting ready to leave when he saw "about 3 people on a boat". He described the encounter in the following few words."I plainly asked them, I said, 'Did y’all hear that gunshot?' They said 'yes'. I said, 'well I heard crying.' They said 'Well we don’t hear none.' I said, 'I heard the crying."


After this encounter with the individuals, Johnnie decided not to leave, according to him. He decided to investigate the gunshot and ultimately found Mica's handbag, cell phone and glasses; all of which he turned over to authorities.  


Johnnie now says all the social media attacks against him are very disturbing. He is asking for all the conspiracy theories and baseless attacks regarding him to stop.


Johnnie goes on to say, "they are cold. They’ve been cold to me. You wouldn’t believe some of the stuff, which you probably have seen it. There have been some terrible things talked about me. I mean, some terrible things. That’s not me. That’s not the person I am. Everybody that knows me, knows that’s not the person that I am. It’s like putting my life in danger with some of the things that have been said. And some of the things that’s been done, you know, it’s horrific. I’m the type of person that sticks to myself, you know. This here has really shown me how people could be. This is the end of times, as far as I’m concerned. As far as the way, people are acting."


He sums it up by saying, "I don't want this to be all about me , I'm still thinking about Mica. I'm trying to respect the family, and I'm so sorry for what they're going through." 


Johnnie expressed that it was a very sad situation to hear happen near you. He could not see her so he was helpless when he heard a woman crying and then the gunshot. He said that he heard the crying for two or three minutes but he could never visually see her. He stated that if he could have seen her he would have run to help her, to check on her.


Although the three people on the boat claimed they didn't hear sobbing, Jacob's maintains that he did hear the sobbing. It is stuck in his memory forever. 


As always, our thoughts are with the family, friends and community of Mica Miller.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).