PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

I DROPPED OUT IN 200-LEVEL LAW TO CHASE MY MUSIC CAREER.-DON LEO.{PHOTOS}#EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW.

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and sunglasses
        I had the pleasure of interviewing one of Nigerian fast rising musician Adegboyega Courage Duke who is popularly known as DON LEO.He started his music career from childhood according to him,but he fully took it as a career in 2009 from Edo state then he decided to move to Lagos in 2010.According to him,he had been working real hard underground ever since just to make sure he comes out with the best of hit songs.Don Loe is a music producer and he will be dropping a hit single soonest and he produced the music himself and the video to promote the single was directed by Leadwayz pictures.He further said that ''My passion for music can not be over emphasized,because music is me and I am music''.Now in the middle of his interview I asked him some very interesting questions and this was his reply.
Question:What's your Christmas message to your fans?
Don Leo: My message to my fans is more prosperity,love,joy,kindness,goodness and the best of life,and most of all any condition you find yourself this season don't kill your self,give thanks to God and shout HALLE HALLE JALLELUJAH.
Question: Did you face any challenges from your family and friends when you told them you anted to make music?
Don Leo: At the start my family was seriously and typical and because I could not help it I have to move on with my passion.It got to a point I am begging to gain full and total support from my mother and siblings.They pray for me all day,and my friends has been supportive too...kudos to them all.Though promotion has been a nig time challenge for me as an upcoming act.It wasn't really easy at all.up till now my mother still call me on daily basis just to see and know how am moving with my career.God bless her.
Question: Are you educated?
Don Leo: I dropped out in 200 level to chase my music career but I will be going back to school soon.
Question: What made you to drop out,is't that music is more profitable than education?
Don Leo: Awwwwwww music to me was something I enjoyed ding..not that education wasn't profitable,I was seeing myself doing more well in music creation.So I have to go for a music school/training on a diploma course for 2years.That was 2007-2009.Just that I want to gain some good balance in music first.No I decided to go and study music because that is what I know I can really do best and I was happy about it because initially I was to study law,but that wasn't my passion.I am a lover of music and entertainment in general.
Question: So what will you advice other upcoming starts about education and music?
Don Leo: If they know they got the talent to study that is fine but they should finish with their education and move on with music,music got no age limit but a dream is best good to pursue at young age.
Question: Are you regretting dropping out
Don Leo: Deep silence
Question: I respect your silence and thank you for your time.More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, oceanImage may contain: 1 person, selfie and indoorImage may contain: 1 person, sky and outdoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.