A FEMALE SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT, OF ST. MICHEALS MODEL SECONDARY SCHOOL, WAS CAUGHT AT ONISHTA GSM MARKET STÉALING PHONES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A female secondary school student, of St. Micheals model secondary school, was caught at Onishta GSM market stéaling phones.  Traders in the particular plaza where she støle the phones caught her and threatened to beat her up if she doesn't confess and tell them how many times she has come to the plaza to steal phones. The secondary school student said her name is Chimuanya Nweke from Ebonyi state and she sells akpu in the market on Saturdays. She also said she lives with her parents in okpoko but they chased her out of the house and she has not been attending school because her parents did not pay the school fees. The girl also said that she came to the plaza to ste@l on Friday but the owner of the shop where she wanted to steal from was around so she could not carry out her plan, she also confessed that this was not the first time she has stol£n phones from the plaza. The traders who caught the young girl said they were going to hand her over to the police or Udogachi secur...

ISRAEL LAUNCHES STRIKES ON GAZA IN FIRST MAJOR CEASE-FIRE TEST. (PHOTO).


 Israel launches strikes on Gaza in first major cease-fire test

Israel’s military carried out air and artillery strikes on multiple targets in Gaza on Sunday, after reporting that Hamas militants fired at Israeli troops in areas still under Israeli control. The incident marked the first major test of the ceasefire agreed over a week ago. No injuries were reported. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with security officials and instructed the military to respond strongly to any violations, but did not threaten to resume full-scale war. Hamas denied involvement in the Rafah clashes.

The strikes coincided with Israel identifying the remains of two hostages released by Hamas overnight: Ronen Engel, a father of three from Kibbutz Nir Oz, and Sonthaya Oakkharasri, a Thai worker killed at Kibbutz Be’eri during the Oct. 7, 2023, attack. Israel has handed over 150 Palestinian bodies, while Hamas has returned 13 deceased hostages so far. Reopening the Rafah border crossing with Egypt, closed since May 2024, remains tied to Hamas returning all hostage remains.

Hamas confirmed that talks to start the second phase of ceasefire negotiations have begun, focusing on disarming the group and forming an internationally backed authority to govern Gaza. The group emphasized it will not be part of the new governing body, instead proposing a Community Support Committee of Palestinian technocrats to handle daily administration.

Tensions remain high, with both sides accusing each other of ceasefire violations. The U.S. State Department issued a warning of a potential planned attack by Hamas on Gaza civilians, which the group denied, calling it a “false allegation” and accusing Israel of supporting armed groups operating in Israeli-controlled areas. Meanwhile, Hamas security forces have clashed with armed gangs in eastern Gaza, executing suspects in public for looting and collaboration, while attempting to restore order in areas vacated by Israeli forces.

The ongoing conflict has killed more than 68,000 Palestinians, with thousands missing, and left the region facing humanitarian challenges as negotiations for the ceasefire’s next stages continue.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).