VIRAL VIDEO OF A MCDONALD'S EMPLOYEE PUTTING FRIES IN HER MOUTH AND THEN PLACING THEM INTO A CONTAINER SHE HAD SPIT IN, HAS LED TO CHARGES BEING RIGHTFULLY FILED.(VIDEO/PHOTO).

Image
 Viral video of a McDonald's employee putting fries in her mouth and then placing them into a container she had spit in, has led to charges being rightfully filed. The infamous incident that has since gone viral started as a Snapchat video taken inside of a Southbridge, Massachusetts, McDonald's on April 9th. The video's creator, 22-year-old, Kaylie Santos has now been charged after police launched an investigation. The video shows Kaylie placing french fries in her mouth before placing them in a fry carton that she had spit in.  During the course of the investigation, authorities were able to confirm that Kaylie had, in fact, served the fries after recording her disgusting contamination of the food. Police also were able to determine the victim was an ex of Kaylie's who actually ate the contaminated fries. Police have now charged Kaylie with distributing food with a harmful substance.  The charge could carry a penalty of up to 5 years in prison. Kaylie is scheduled to ...

OBINWANNE OKEKE 'INVICTUS' PLEADED GUILTY TO $11 MILLION FRAUD.{PHOTO}.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing
   Obinwanne Okeke, the owner of Invictus Group, who was arrested in the United States last year for computer-based fraud, has pleaded guilty to $11 million (N4.2 billion) fraud.

The 32-year-old Nigerian businessman admitted to American prosecutors that he was involved in computer-based fraud between 2015 and 2019.
Joshua Stueve, a spokesperson for the United States District Court for Eastern District of Virginia, told Premium Times on Thursday evening that Mr Okeke could spend 20 years maximum penalty in an American jail.
He would be sentenced on October 22, Mr Stueve said.
"A federal district court judge will determine any sentence after taking into account the U.S. sentencing guidelines and other statutory factors,” the court official said.
The publication adds that Robert Krask, an American judge of the district, certified the guilty plea on Thursday morning to clear the paths for Mr Okeke’s sentencing.
Mr Okeke and other alleged conspirators said to still be at large were accused of targeting American businesses in a probe led by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Unatrac, a subsidiary of heavy equipment giant Caterpillar, was amongst the companies said to have been targeted by the cartel in a business email compromise scheme for several years. Over $11 million was said to have been traced to the ring, amidst claims that Mr Okeke allegedly used proceeds of his illicit dealings to build a business empire in Abuja and other parts of Nigeria.
Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).