ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

I AGREE WITH BURNA, ONLY FEW OF US MAKE MUSIC WITH SUBSTANCE- SINGER BNXN. (PHOTO).


I Agree With Burna, Only Few Of Us Make Music With Substance — Singer BNXN

Nigerian singer, Daniel Benson, best known as BNXN has supported Burna Boy's statement saying 90 per cent of Nigerian music today, lack substance.

BNXN, who signed a one-year contract with Burna Boy's 'Spaceship' record label back in 2020, made this known during an Instagram live session Friday.

The 'Gwagwalada' crooner acknowledged Burna's prowess, adding that just like his former boss, he also makes music with substance.

"You see why I connect so much with Burna is because everything is so different out here. 

"When I listen to him and I listen to somebody else, it's like, you can just tell he's doing his own thing, the same thing if you listen to me.

"What we are doing here you can't get anywhere else, I promise you. I said it.

"There's only a few of us that's real and that's doing this thing with proper substance and having something to say in it," BNXN said. 

Burna made headlines with his comment on Afrobeat during an interview on Tuesday with Apple Music's Zane Lowe.

The 'I Told Them' crooner said, "90 per cent of them have no real-life experiences that they can understand which is why you hear most of the Nigerian music or African music or Afrobeats as you people call it, is mostly about nothing, literally nothing. There's no substance to it."

— | toyourears

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.