A 13-YEAR-OLD FLORIDA BOY LOST HIS LIFE INSIDE OF A TUBE SLIDE AT A PLAYGROUND, LEAVING BEHIND A SHOCKED AND GRIEF-STRICKEN FAMILY.(PHOTO).

Image
 A 13-year-old Florida boy lost his life inside of a tube slide at a playground, leaving behind a shocked and grief-stricken family. The heartbreaking discovery was made when a father took his two children to Shenandoah Park in Miami on September 25th to work out some energy.  What they discovered when trying to use the tube slide may keep these young children from ever playing in an enclosed slide again. 13-year-old Olvin Ballladares was inside of the slide ...and unresponsive.  According to reports, Olvin had gone to the park that morning instead of school. While at the park, Olvin had attempted to slide down the tube slide. While traveling down the slide, Olvin's shirt became caught on a screw and pulled tight around his neck, cutting off his supply to oxygen.  From the way that he was discovered, it appears Olvin had realized what was happening and tried to free himself but was unable. One arm was trapped fully behind his back.  Olvin remained in that positi...

I'M YORUBA, I'VE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH NORTHERN NIGERIA- KEMI BADENOCH. (PHOTO).


 I’m Yoruba, I’ve Nothing In Common With Northern Nigeria —Kemi Badenoch


The head of UK Conservative Party, Kemi Badenoch, has sparked fresh identity controversy after saying she identifies herself as Youruba and has nothing in common with Northern Nigeria.


Speaking with British media recently, Badenoch detached herself from Northern Nigeria, which she referred to as a haven for Islamism and Boko Haram.


“I find it interesting that everybody defines me as being Nigerian. I identify less with the country than with the specific ethnicity [Yoruba],” she said,


“I have nothing in common with the people from the north of the country, the Boko Haram where Islamism is.


“Being Yoruba is my true identity, and I refuse to be lumped with northern people of Nigeria, who ‘were our ethnic enemies, ’ all in the name of being called a Nigerian.


“Somebody once told me when I was very young that my surname was a name for people who were warriors. They protected the crown, and that’s what I see myself as doing.


“I am here to protect, and I will die protecting this country because I know what’s out there.”


Badenoch’s recent interviews with British media triggered a war of words between her and Vice-President Kashim Shettima who publicly urged her to drop her Nigerian name.


She has also come under criticism from Nigerians over her view about the state of the nation and corruption by public officials.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.