“JESUS HAS DONE THIS. THE WAIT WAS ALL WORTH IT” - 37-YEAR-OLD SOUTH AFRICAN VIRGIN CELEBRATES AS SHE WEDS . (PHOTOS).

Image
 “Jesus has done this. The wait was all worth it” - 37-year-old South African virgin celebrates as she weds  A 37-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has gotten married. Zukiswa, known for openly sharing her journey of sexual purity over the years, tied the knot n Saturday, October 3, 2026. Her Lobola ceremony was held in March 28.  Taking to Facebook after the church wedding, expressed gratitude to God for His strength when’s she felt weary, adding that it was worth the long wait.  “Hitched for life. Jesus has done this. Answered Prayer. He truly Honors those who honor him. The wait was all worth it,” she wrote. “I felt weary, but he strengthened me. Got married a virgin at the age of 37, it’s only possible because of the Spirit of God, but it’s possible. “Virginity is possible, purity is possible We don’t have to accept the Lie of the enemy. The same grace that restores one when they fall is the same grace that can redeem one from falling Lord we are grate...

SEGUN ARINZE HINTS AT RETURNING TO MUSIC. (PHOTO).


 Segun Arinze hints at returning to music.


Nollywood actor, Segun Arinze, has explained why he left the music industry.


Featuring in a recent episode of ‘Curiosity Made Me Ask’ hosted by content creator Bae U Barbie, Arinze stated that he didn’t leave music because he failed at it but to focus on acting.


“I didn’t fail as a musical artist. I left music on my own volition. If I wanted to do music, I would have continued.


“I read theatre art at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife. I left school, I did well. I went into my music on my own volition. When I decided to concentrate on my acting career, I concentrated on my acting,” he explained.


Arinze said he will be making a comeback in the music industry in the future.


However, he explained that his return to music wouldn’t be for commercial purposes but for passion.


“I can always go back to music. I didn’t fail. I’ve two albums. I suspended it [my music career]. When I feel it’s time, I will go back. I still sing. The voice is still there.


“I will be going back to music but I won’t be coming into it for commercial reasons. I will return to music just because I want to sing, not because I want to make money,” he added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.