ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

‘IT WAS LIKE PRISON’ – KEMI BADENOCH SHARES HER EXPERIENCE AS A STUDENT OF FGGC SAGAMU. (PHOTO).


 ‘It was like prison’ – Kemi Badenoch shares her experience as a student of FGGC Sagamu


Leader of the United Kingdom Conservative Party, Kemi Badenoch, has said that attending the Federal Government Girls College, FGGC, Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, was a prison experience.

In a video clip of an interview on social media, the British politician said she was meant to cut the grass and wash the toilet with no running water while at Federal Government Girls School, Sagamu.

“I went to a secondary school, it was called a federal government girls school in a place called Sagamu,” she said.

“And that was like being in prison when I tell the stories about using a machete and having to fetch buckets of water.

“And that was the first time that I was away from home, away from my family. It’s a federal boarding school. And it was a dormitory with about 150 [girls] I think, 20 to 30 in a room. And there were, you know, six rooms.

“The machete was for cutting the grass. Well, because, who else is going to cut the grass?

“This is a federal school where, this old grammar school system sort of fading out, and everyone who passed an exam and got a certain school, got to go to a federal school.

“And this was more socialism. So they sprinkled people around. They didn’t want one school getting all the best results. They would mix people about so you could end up getting sent thousands of miles away to a boarding school, you know, at the extreme end of the country.

“So I was lucky. I didn’t get sent too far away, but I was very far from home. I’d never been away from home before, and it was like Lord of the Flies, you know, the students were in control.

“We needed to look after the school grounds. So using a machete, having to clean toilets with no running water. I’m not going to go into the description of that,” she stated.

Kemi has constantly complained about Nigeria and she recently said she doesn’t want to identify with the country of her birth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.