A FEMALE SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT, OF ST. MICHEALS MODEL SECONDARY SCHOOL, WAS CAUGHT AT ONISHTA GSM MARKET STÉALING PHONES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A female secondary school student, of St. Micheals model secondary school, was caught at Onishta GSM market stéaling phones.  Traders in the particular plaza where she støle the phones caught her and threatened to beat her up if she doesn't confess and tell them how many times she has come to the plaza to steal phones. The secondary school student said her name is Chimuanya Nweke from Ebonyi state and she sells akpu in the market on Saturdays. She also said she lives with her parents in okpoko but they chased her out of the house and she has not been attending school because her parents did not pay the school fees. The girl also said that she came to the plaza to ste@l on Friday but the owner of the shop where she wanted to steal from was around so she could not carry out her plan, she also confessed that this was not the first time she has stol£n phones from the plaza. The traders who caught the young girl said they were going to hand her over to the police or Udogachi secur...

WARNER BROS AGAIN REJECTS PARAMOUNT TAKEOVER, URGES SHAREHOLDERS TO BACK NETFLIX BID. (PHOTO).


Warner Bros again rejects Paramount takeover, urges shareholders to back Netflix bid

Warner Bros. Discovery again rejected a takeover bid from Paramount on Wednesday, telling shareholders to continue backing a competing deal with Netflix that the company says offers greater value and far more certainty. The board said it reviewed Paramount’s revised proposal and concluded it still falls short of what is best for the company and its investors, despite Paramount’s efforts to sweeten its hostile offer. Warner’s leadership has consistently pushed shareholders to support the $72 billion agreement with Netflix, which would involve the sale of its studio and streaming assets, while Paramount has pursued a $77.9 billion bid to acquire the entire company. Warner executives argued that Paramount’s proposal relies heavily on debt and lacks sufficient safeguards for shareholders if the deal fails to close, while the Netflix transaction is structured to deliver clearer value with fewer financial risks.

The competing offers reflect fundamentally different visions for Warner’s future. Netflix is seeking to acquire only the company’s studio and streaming businesses, including its film and television production operations and platforms such as HBO Max, with Warner’s news and cable networks set to be spun off into a separate company under a previously announced plan. Paramount, by contrast, is aiming to buy Warner in its entirety, including major cable networks like CNN and Discovery. Paramount has attempted to bolster confidence in its bid by securing additional financial backing and increasing the payout promised to shareholders if regulators block the deal, but Warner said those changes did not alleviate its concerns. Any transaction with either company is expected to face intense antitrust scrutiny in the United States and abroad and could take more than a year to complete. Industry groups have warned that both deals could accelerate consolidation in entertainment, potentially leading to job losses, reduced competition, and fewer choices for audiences, adding further pressure as shareholders weigh which path Warner should take.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).