PENTAGON RELEASES NEW BATCH OF UFO FILES SHOWING UNEXPLAINED UAP ENCOUNTERS, INCLUDING MILITARY VIDEOS AND EYEWITNESS REPORTS. (PHOTO).

Image
 Pentagon releases new batch of UFO files showing unexplained UAP encounters, including military videos and eyewitness reports    The Pentagon has released another batch of declassified UFO-related materials, continuing a rolling disclosure of once-classified files ordered by President Donald Trump for public release. The latest drop includes more than 50 videos and documents involving unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAPs), the government’s official term for UFOs, adding to a growing archive of material that has fueled public interest and debate about unexplained aerial activity. Among the newly released records are multiple military and surveillance videos showing unexplained objects in flight. One clip, recorded by a U.S. Coast Guard infrared sensor in April 2024, appears to show an object moving near an aircraft over the Southeastern United States. Another, labeled “Syrian UAP instant acceleration,” was captured in 2021 by a U.S. military platform and later uploaded ...

MALDIVES REJECTS UK-MAURITIUS CHAGOS DEAL, MOVES TO RECLAIM LOST MARITIME ZONE. (PHOTO).


 Maldives rejects UK-Mauritius Chagos deal, moves to reclaim lost maritime zone


The Maldives said that it objected to a UK-Mauritius deal on the Chagos Islands to transfer Chagos sovereignty to Mauritius from the UK.


Maldives President Mohamed Muizzu told parliament that the government formally submitted objections to the UK on November 8, 2024, and January 18, 2026, expressing “rejection of this decision.”


A statement from the presidential office said Muizzu noted that during a December 15 call with British Deputy Prime Minister David Lammy, “he conveyed the Maldives' desire for further consultations on the matter.”


Muizzu told lawmakers that legal proceedings have commenced to recover the maritime area lost following the ruling by the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea, TRT Afrika reported.


He also announced the government’s decision to rescind a letter sent by former Maldives President Ibrahim Mohamed Solih to Mauritius on August 22, 2022, which recognised Mauritian sovereignty over the Chagos Islands.


US position


On Thursday, President Donald Trump dropped his opposition to an agreement in which Britain returned to Mauritius.


But after speaking with British Prime Minister Keir Starmer, Trump warned in a post on Truth Social that he retains the right to "secure and reinforce" the US presence on Diego Garcia island, which is home to the base, if the British deal comes undone or the American presence is threatened.


The developments come after the US and the UK exchanged heated arguments about the island.


Planned parliamentary debates on the UK's deal to hand the Chagos Islands to Mauritius were delayed last month following backlash from Trump.


The debate on the deal resurfaced after Trump criticised the agreement signed by the UK and Mauritius as “an act of great stupidity”.


Last May, the UK and Mauritius signed a deal to transfer sovereignty to the Indian Ocean archipelago to Mauritius, ending more than two centuries of British rule, in exchange for allowing the US and UK to continue operating the strategically important Diego Garcia military base for the next 99 years.


The Chagos Archipelago, a group of seven atolls comprising more than 60 islands in the central Indian Ocean, is located 500 kilometres (310 miles) south of the Maldives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).