LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

IRAN, RUSSIA, OTHERS CONDEMN US ATTACK ON VENEZUELA. (PHOTO).


 Iran, Russia, others condemn US attack on Venezuela


Venezuela’s neighbours and allies of its President Nicolas Maduro on Saturday condemned a large-scale US strike on the South American country, as Spain offered to mediate for a peaceful settlement.

US President Donald Trump said earlier that US forces had captured Maduro and flown him and his wife out of the country.

The Venezuelan government decried what it termed an “extremely serious military aggression” by Washington and declared a state of emergency as several leaders allied with Caracas denounced the US action.

Iran

Iran, which has close links with oil-rich Venezuela, said it “strongly condemns the US military attack on Venezuela and a flagrant violation of the country’s national sovereignty and territorial integrity”.

So This Happened (EP 361) reviews: US carries out airstrikes against ISIS targets in Sokoto0:00 / 1:01

Colombia

Colombian President Gustavo Petro called it an “assault on the sovereignty” of Latin America, which would lead to a humanitarian crisis.

Colombia is a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council this year, and leftist leader Petro called for the body to meet “immediately.”

Cuba

Cuba, a traditional regional ally, denounced what it called “state terrorism against the brave Venezuelan people” according to a statement by President Miguel Diaz-Canel, who urged a “response from the international community” following a “criminal attack” on Caracas.

 Russia

Russia condemned the US military action as “an act of armed aggression against Venezuela.”

“This is deeply concerning and condemnable,” the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement. “The pretexts used to justify such actions are untenable. Ideological hostility has triumphed over businesslike pragmatism,” it added.

Spain

Spain offered to mediate in the crisis in an attempt to broker a negotiated and peaceful solution.

“Spain calls for de-escalation and restraint,” the foreign ministry said in a statement, adding it was “ready to help in the search for a democratic, negotiated, and peaceful solution for the country.”

Germany

Germany’s foreign ministry told AFP that “we are monitoring the situation in Venezuela very closely and following the latest reports with great concern. The foreign ministry is in close contact with the embassy in Caracas.”

Berlin added that the government’s crisis team was in session and “we are coordinating closely with our partners.”

Italy

The office of Italy’s Prime Minister, Giorgia Meloni, said she was “closely monitoring the situation in Venezuela, remaining in constant contact with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Antonio Tajani, also in order to gather information about our fellow citizens.”

US Democratic senators

US senator Brian Schatz, a Democrat, said on X: “We have no vital national interests in Venezuela to justify war. We should have learned not to stumble into another stupid adventure by now.”

Fellow Democrat senator Ruben Gallego said on X: “This war is illegal, it’s embarrassing that we went from the world cop to the world bully in less than one year. There is no reason for us to be at war with Venezuela.”

Former Bolivian leader Morales

Former Bolivian president Evo Morales, a close Caracas ally, said on X he “forcefully rejected” the US “bombardment.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.