Posts

Showing posts from May 20, 2026

MEGHAN MARKLE SHARES UNSEEN WEDDING KISS PHOTOS AS SHE AND PRINCE HARRY CELEBRATE EIGHT YEARS. (PHOTO).

Image
 Meghan Markle shares unseen wedding kiss photos as she and Prince Harry celebrate eight years Meghan Markle is marking another wedding anniversary with a personal look back at the day she married Prince Harry, sharing a collection of photos fans had never seen before. The Duchess of Sussex posted the images on Instagram on Tuesday, writing simply, “Eight years ago today.” One set of pictures captured the couple during their wedding reception, showing Meghan and Harry alone on the dance floor during what appeared to be their first dance together. In several photos, the pair held each other closely while laughing, swaying, and sharing kisses as the evening unfolded around them. A second post offered quieter moments from behind the scenes of their royal wedding at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle. The photos showed preparations before their official portraits, candid exchanges with guests, and even a glimpse of music icon Elton John performing during the celebration. One image a...

MEGHAN MARKLE SHARES UNSEEN WEDDING KISS PHOTOS AS SHE AND PRINCE HARRY CELEBRATE EIGHT YEARS. (PHOTO).

Image
 Meghan Markle shares unseen wedding kiss photos as she and Prince Harry celebrate eight years Meghan Markle is marking another wedding anniversary with a personal look back at the day she married Prince Harry, sharing a collection of photos fans had never seen before. The Duchess of Sussex posted the images on Instagram on Tuesday, writing simply, “Eight years ago today.” One set of pictures captured the couple during their wedding reception, showing Meghan and Harry alone on the dance floor during what appeared to be their first dance together. In several photos, the pair held each other closely while laughing, swaying, and sharing kisses as the evening unfolded around them. A second post offered quieter moments from behind the scenes of their royal wedding at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle. The photos showed preparations before their official portraits, candid exchanges with guests, and even a glimpse of music icon Elton John performing during the celebration. One image a...

MINDY KALING OPENS UP ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS, ‘I TRULY FEEL SO HEALTHY NOW. (PHOTO).

Image
 Mindy Kaling opens up about weight loss, ‘I truly feel so healthy now Mindy Kaling is speaking openly about her changing relationship with weight, health, and the public attention that has followed her physical transformation over the years. In a recent interview, the actress and producer explained that while conversations about her appearance continue online, her personal goals have shifted far beyond looks or outside validation. “Do I wake up every day thinking I look amazing? No,” Kaling admitted. “But I genuinely feel healthy, and that matters more to me now.” The 46-year-old said her mindset today is very different from when she was younger. Earlier in her career, she often spoke about struggling with fad diets and insecurities, even describing herself in past writings as an ordinary “chubby” woman trying to navigate unrealistic beauty standards. Now, she says the motivation behind her lifestyle changes is rooted more in long-term wellness and being present for her children. ...

'ANTI-COMMON-SENSE': BILL MAHER LASHES OUT AT KAMALA HARRIS AND HILLARY CLINTON FOR DODGING HIS SHOW. (PHOTO).

Image
 'Anti-common-sense': Bill Maher lashes out at Kamala Harris and Hillary Clinton for dodging his show Bill Maher recently criticized prominent Democrats, including Kamala Harris and Hillary Clinton, for allegedly refusing to appear on his show, preferring instead to engage only with audiences that already support them.  Speaking on his Club Random podcast with Will.i.am, Maher expressed frustration that despite his willingness to host them, figures like Harris have avoided his platform.  He argued that this reluctance reflects a broader problem within the Democratic Party, suggesting it contributes to their electoral struggles. Maher specifically singled out Harris, noting that although he voted for her, she has yet to join him on Real Time.  He claimed Democrats are hesitant to face environments where they aren’t guaranteed admiration, contrasting this with past leaders like George W. Bush and Barack Obama, whom he described as pragmatic.  According to Maher, t...

EDO POLICE ARREST SUSPECTED KIDNAPPER IN EWU. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 PRESS RELEASE EDO POLICE ARREST SUSPECTED KIDNAPPER IN EWU The Edo State Police Command wishes to inform the general public that on 17th May, 2026, at about 1500hrs, operatives of Police Mobile Force Base 82, Uromi, swiftly stormed a forest along the Ewu–Auchi Road following credible intelligence from a concerned citizen on the suspicious movement of suspected kidnappers within the area. During the operation, the suspects took to their heels upon sighting the Police and were given a hot chase, leading to the arrest of one Mohammed Zaradeen Saleh ‘m’, aged 18 years, while three others escaped. Preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect belongs to a kidnapping syndicate. He further confessed that two fleeing members of the gang, identified as Musa Shedau and Abdulmumini, are in possession of firearms. Efforts are on top gear to track down and apprehend the fleeing suspects and recover their weapons. The Commissioner of Police, CP Monday Agbonika, fdc, commends members of th...

SUPER BOWL LXIV AWARDED TO NASHVILLE FOR FIRST-EVER HOSTING AT NEW NISSAN STADIUM IN 2030.(PHOTO).

Image
 Super Bowl LXIV awarded to Nashville for first-ever hosting at new Nissan Stadium in 2030  Super Bowl LXIV will be played in Nashville, Tennessee, marking the city’s first time hosting the NFL’s championship game. The league announced Tuesday that the 2029–2030 season finale will be held at the new Nissan Stadium, which is scheduled to open in 2027. The decision brings one of the league’s biggest events to Music City for the first time, following Nashville’s successful hosting of the 2019 NFL Draft, which drew an estimated 600,000 fans. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said the selection builds on that experience, calling the 2019 draft “one of the greatest fan events in our history” and describing the Super Bowl assignment as “the next step in this remarkable football journey.” He said the league looks forward to staging an “unforgettable show” in 2030. Tennessee Titans controlling owner Amy Adams Strunk also welcomed the announcement, calling it a major moment for the city an...

POLICING WITH EMPATHY: ANAMBRA POLICE PROVIDES AID FOR A MAN FOUND UNCONSCIOUS DURING PATROL, ALSO PROMOTES NATION BUILDING THROUGH PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES FOR OUTSTANDING STUDENTS. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 POLICING WITH EMPATHY: ANAMBRA POLICE PROVIDES AID FOR A MAN FOUND UNCONSCIOUS DURING PATROL, ALSO PROMOTES NATION BUILDING THROUGH PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES FOR OUTSTANDING STUDENTS  The Anambra State Police Command has continued to demonstrate its commitment to protecting lives and showing compassion to members of the public. This follows the rescue of an unconscious male pedestrian beside Dozzy Filling Station along the Onitsha/Owerri Road, Okpoko, as well as the payment of second-term school fees for five outstanding pupils as part of efforts to promote nation-building. Police Operatives attached to Okpoko Division, while on routine foot patrol, found the yet-to-be-identified aged man lying unconscious and immediately rushed him to the hospital, where he is currently receiving medical attention. The Command is concerned about the condition of the victim and urges members of the public who may have useful information regarding his identity, family, or residence to report to t...

TRUMP CLAIMS MARYLAND MAILED ‘ILLEGAL BALLOTS’ IN 2026 ELECTION DISPUTE, OFFICIALS SAY ERROR LED TO REPLACEMENT BALLOTS, NOT FRAUD. (PHOTO).

Image
 Trump claims Maryland mailed ‘illegal ballots’ in 2026 election dispute, officials say error led to replacement ballots, not fraud  President Donald Trump on Monday accused Maryland officials, including Democratic Gov. Wes Moore, of improperly sending hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots in what he alleged was an effort to help Democrats win elections. He made the claim on Truth Social and repeated it later at a White House event focused on health care affordability, saying he would ask the Justice Department to investigate the matter. The accusation followed a vendor error involving the state’s mail-in voting process ahead of Maryland’s 2026 gubernatorial primary. Election officials said the issue led to some voters receiving incorrect primary ballots and required the distribution of replacement ballots to ensure accuracy. In his post, Trump claimed that “illegal mail-in ballots” were sent to voters and suggested widespread irregularities, including assertions that the p...

TROOPS OF 4 BRIGADE BUST KIDNAPPERS’ HIDEOUTS, ARREST 12 SUSPECTS IN OWAN EAST AND ESAN SOUTH-EAST LGAs OF EDO STATE. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 TROOPS OF 4 BRIGADE BUST KIDNAPPERS’ HIDEOUTS, ARREST 12 SUSPECTS IN OWAN EAST AND ESAN SOUTH-EAST LGAs OF EDO STATE Troops of 4 Brigade, under 2 Division Nigerian Army, in conjunction with the other security agencies and the Edo State Security Corps, arrested a total of 12 suspected kidnappers during clearance operations that started on 12 May 2026 in Owan East and Esan South-East Local Government Areas of Edo State. During the operation, code-named Operation KO SALO, troops cleared Ugbovbighan Village, Olelo Forest, Egoro Amede Village, and conducted cordon-and-search operations at the Rugan Fulani settlement. Three suspected criminals namely; Ishaya Obadis, aged 20, Markus Ballu, aged 35, and Godknows Owonoji, aged 30, were arrested at Olelo Forest. Items recovered from the suspects included two motorcycles and two mobile phones. Preliminary investigations revealed that the suspects were collaborators and logistics suppliers to kidnappers. Consequently, the suspects were handed...

2027: TINUBU DOESN’T TRUST ME AS AN IGBO MAN THAT ONCE WORKED FOR OBI – CUBANA CHIEF PRIEST. (PHOTO).

Image
 Nigerian entrepreneur and socialite, Pascal Chibuike Okechukwu, popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest, has said that President Bola Tinubu does not trust him as an Igbo man. He said that one of the reasons he would not expect the President to receive him with open arms is because he had worked for Mr Peter Obi in the 2023 presidential election.  Recalll that Cubana Chief Priest picked the All progressive Congress, APC, House of Representatives nomination form to run for the Orsu/Orlu/Oru East Federal Constituency in Imo State. He lost his bid to secure the APC ticket, but later told his followers that he never contested in the first place. The nightlife promoter, who serves as the Imo State Coordinator of the City Boys Movement, threw his weight behind Tinubu, saying he does not want to lose for a second time with Peter Obi.  He believes strongly that Peter Obi stands no chance of winning the 2027 presidential election. Social media reactions on Cubana Chief Priest’s de...

MUSICIAN NINIOLA LOSES HER HUSBAND TO THE COLD HANDS OF DEATH. (PHOTOS).

Image
 Musician Niniola loses her husband to the cold hands of death Singer Niniola is bereaved as she lost her husband of 13 years. She shared the sad news on her IG page this morning May 20. May his soul rest in peace, Amen. More photos below. 

NATIONAL PARK SERVICE VOWS TO SECURE FOREST ASSETS IN OYO AND KAINJI. (PHOTO).

Image
 National Park Service Vows To Secure Forest Assets In Oyo And Kainji  The National Park Service has reassured Nigerians of the Federal government’s commitment to addressing security challenges in some National Parks, particularly around the Oyo axis and Kainji lake national park. The service  under the leadership of the conservator-general, Ibrahim Goni  says efforts are being intensified to prevent criminal elements from using protected forest areas as safe havens. It says  with  support of the Federal government, the service  is strengthening collaboration with security agencies through improved surveillance, intelligence gathering and operational response in vulnerable locations.  A concerned group, the unity advocacy  praised frontline park rangers and security personnel for their sacrifices in protecting Nigeria’s Ecological assets saying that the National Park Service remains resolute in safeguarding the country’s protected areas, whil...

BE EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO YOUR WORK---MEFOR URGES INFORMATION OFFICERS. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Be Emotionally Attached to Your Work---Mefor Urges Information Officers By Lilian Ezejiegu  The Commissioner for Information and Value Reformation, Dr. Law Mefor, has unveiled transformational guidelines aimed at repositioning the Ministry of Information and Value Reformation to greater heights, in line with the directives of the state governor. The meeting, which was held today, May 19, at the Situation Room of the Ministry of Information, focused on reforming the ministry and promoting a more productive and meaningful work environment within the civil service. Speaking during the meeting, Dr. Mefor emphasized the need to create a work environment that promotes unity and family spirit among workers. According to him, the civil service should be progressive and intentionally organized to make work more fulfilling and motivating. He said that the ministry should serve as a model to the entire civil service by demonstrating what an ideal work environment ought to be through ded...