A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

WE OFFICIALLY DECLARED THAT THE ‘SIT@HOME’ CULTURE MUST END IN ANAMBRA, AND IT MUST BE ENFORCED SERIOUSLY. I KNOW IT WON’T BE EASY TO ENFORCE, AND YES, SOME MAY RESIST, BUT I FEEL STRONGLY THAT THIS IS A STEP TOWARD PROGRESS- DR LAW MEFOR, (ANAMBRA COMMISSIONER FOR INFORMATION ). (PHOTO).


 We officially declared that the ‘sit@home’ culture must end in Anambra, and it must be enforced seriously. I know it won’t be easy to enforce, and yes, some may resist, but I feel strongly that this is a step toward progress- Dr Law Mefor, (Anambra commissioner for Information )


ENFORCING THE “END TO SIT AT HOME” POLICY


I have to be honest , making this decision was not easy. 


We officially declared that the ‘sit at home’ culture must end, and it must be enforced seriously. 


I felt a surge of determination when I spoke these words because I know how much this affects ordinary citizens. 


Families, workers and traders people whose lives are disrupted every time activity stops.

Sitting there, announcing this policy, I thought about the frustration of those who want to go about their daily lives but can’t. 


I imagined the mothers, fathers, and young people trying to earn a living, only to find the streets empty and businesses closed. 


That feeling of empathy mixed with urgency drove the decision home for me.

I know it won’t be easy to enforce, and yes, some may resist, but I feel strongly that this is a step toward progress. 


Our state cannot thrive when fear keeps people at home. 


My hope is that everyone will see this not as punishment, but as a call to action a call to reclaim our Mondays, our markets, and our productivity.


©Law Mefor 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.