LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

ARMY REVERSES PILOT SUSPENSION AFTER KID ROCK FLYOVER INCIDENT. (PHOTO).


 Army Reverses Pilot Suspension After Kid Rock Flyover Incident


The U.S. Army briefly suspended the pilots involved in the Apache helicopter flyover near Kid Rock’s Nashville-area home before the decision was later reversed.


Military officials had earlier confirmed that the crew members were removed from flight duties while an internal review was underway. 


The incident drew widespread attention after footage of the helicopters hovering near the property surfaced online during the March 28 “No Kings” protests in Nashville.


In a statement, Army spokesperson Maj. Montrell Russell said two AH-64 Apache helicopters from the 101st Combat Aviation Brigade at Fort Campbell had been involved in the flight.


“The personnel involved have been suspended from flight duties while the Army reviews the circumstances surrounding the mission, including compliance with relevant FAA regulations, aviation safety protocol, and approval requirements,” Russell said.


He added that the Army takes any claims of unsafe or unauthorized flight operations seriously and would review whether all procedures had been properly followed.


However, the situation changed later the same day.


Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth announced on X that the suspension had been lifted.


“Thank you @KidRock,” he wrote. “@USArmy pilots suspension LIFTED. No punishment. No investigation. Carry on, patriots.”


The helicopters were reportedly following a training route in the Nashville area, and military officials have said their presence near both Kid Rock’s home and the downtown protest was coincidental.


Kid Rock had earlier shared video of the helicopters on social media, using the moment to praise the military and make political remarks.


In his original post, the musician wrote, “God Bless America and all those who have made the ultimate sacrifice to defend her.”


The episode quickly sparked public debate online, particularly after the Army initially opened an administrative investigation before the suspension was overturned.


For now, the crew has been cleared to return to duty, and according to Hegseth’s statement, no further inquiry is expected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.