PENTAGON RELEASES NEW BATCH OF UFO FILES SHOWING UNEXPLAINED UAP ENCOUNTERS, INCLUDING MILITARY VIDEOS AND EYEWITNESS REPORTS. (PHOTO).

Image
 Pentagon releases new batch of UFO files showing unexplained UAP encounters, including military videos and eyewitness reports    The Pentagon has released another batch of declassified UFO-related materials, continuing a rolling disclosure of once-classified files ordered by President Donald Trump for public release. The latest drop includes more than 50 videos and documents involving unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAPs), the government’s official term for UFOs, adding to a growing archive of material that has fueled public interest and debate about unexplained aerial activity. Among the newly released records are multiple military and surveillance videos showing unexplained objects in flight. One clip, recorded by a U.S. Coast Guard infrared sensor in April 2024, appears to show an object moving near an aircraft over the Southeastern United States. Another, labeled “Syrian UAP instant acceleration,” was captured in 2021 by a U.S. military platform and later uploaded ...

FCT MINISTER NYESOM WIKE SAYS ADC REMAINS IN LEGAL LIMBO AFTER SUPREME COURT RULING ON LEADERSHIP DISPUTE. (PHOTO).


 FCT Minister Nyesom Wike Says ADC Remains in Legal Limbo After Supreme Court Ruling on Leadership Dispute


Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Nyesom Wike, has described the African Democratic Congress (ADC) as still facing significant legal challenges following the Supreme Court’s verdict delivered on April 30, 2026, in the ongoing party leadership crisis.


In a detailed press briefing, Wike, a senior lawyer, provided a point-by-point analysis of the apex court’s judgment, concluding that despite the ruling, the ADC has not secured a clear resolution and remains in a state of legal uncertainty.


Wike explained that the ADC had appealed the interpretation and application of a “status quo ante bellum” order previously issued by lower courts, arguing that the order was prejudicial to its interests. “From the Supreme Court judgment… if that ante bellum was not affecting them, they would not have gone on appeal,” he stated.


The Supreme Court vacated the Court of Appeal’s directive to maintain the status quo ante bellum. According to Wike, this decision underscored the ADC’s view that the preservatory order was injurious to its position. However, the apex court dismissed key aspects of the appeal and ordered the substantive matter to be remitted to the Federal High Court for a full trial on the rightful leadership of the party.


“All those who are right you have to go back to Federal High Court and continue with your matter,” Wike said, noting that the Supreme Court declined to set aside the Court of Appeal’s ruling directing the parties back to the trial court.


The minister cautioned against media interpretations suggesting that the David Mark-led faction had been fully restored, describing such claims as potentially overstated. He pointed out that the Supreme Court appeared to have questioned the necessity of the status quo order, given that the Federal High Court had not yet issued any substantive rulings beyond placing parties on notice.


Wike drew particular attention to existing judgments of the Federal High Court, which he described as unfavourable to the current ADC leadership position. Citing specific cases, including one presided over by Justice Omotoso and another involving Alai Sule Lamido, he warned that these rulings, combined with actions taken in alleged violation of court orders, continue to pose serious obstacles.


“Whether they go back to Federal High Court… the matter must have to continue until the final judgment of that court is given. But before that final judgement comes, there’s already a judgement by the same Federal High Court that has barred them from anything,” Wike said.


He stressed that the Supreme Court decision offers no immediate advantage or final resolution for the ADC faction.


Positioning his remarks as a professional legal assessment rather than political partisanship, Wike noted that he is not a member of the ADC and bears no personal animosity toward the party. He drew parallels with the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) internal leadership struggles, criticising factions that fail to make necessary political compromises, often resulting in protracted and avoidable litigation.


In summary, Wike reiterated that the ADC “is still in a big problem” and faces continued legal proceedings without any decisive edge from the latest Supreme Court intervention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).