S. A POLICE WOMEN ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 [ASSEN SAPS MEMBERS ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION] Assen SAPS members assisted a female suspect who went into labour at the police station on Thursday, 8 October 2026, helping her deliver a healthy baby girl before she and the newborn were taken to a medical facility. According to reports, members were on duty at Assen SAPS under the command of Sergeant Chidi, when they received a telephone call regarding the arrest of a female suspect at Msholozi informal settlement in Kameeldrift. Constable Olivier and Constable Mokhutshoane responded to the call and arrested the suspect, who was reportedly in good health and had no visible injuries at the time of the arrest. She was subsequently taken to Assen SAPS. While at the police station, the suspect began experiencing labour pains and an ambulance was immediatly summond. Members assisted the woman during childbirth, with the supervision of Ms Marijke Van der Walt, an 80-year-old resident, who was present to provide assis...

MY FRIENDS SAID I'VE MISSED MY CHANCE TO BE RICH- KANO TRICYCLIST WHO FOUND AND RETURNED N15M SPEAKS.(PHOTO).


My friends are not happy with what I did. They said I've missed my chance to be rich - Kano tricyclist who found and returned N15m speaks

A 22-year-old tricycle rider, who returned N15 million that was forgotten in his tricycle to the Chadian owner, has said his friends think he made a poor decision.

Auwalu Salisu discovered the money, comprising CFA and Naira, inside his tricycle after dropping his passengers who boarded the tricycle from Yankaba in Kano State. 

Salisu, who didn’t know the exact amount, immediately returned to his poor mother with the money. His parents then asked him to search for the owner.

Salisu narrated: "I then rushed to our house and showed my mother. It was wads of foreign currency. My mother quickly informed my father, who also inform his elder brother.

"When they came to the house, they decided we should not announce finding the money on radio, but wait till the owner announce it."

According to Mr Salisu, two days after keeping the money with his mother, she heard the announcement on Arewa Radio FM in Kano and recorded the numbers given to contact the owners.

"I collected the numbers and called one of them five times but it was not answered. When I called the other number, it was picked. I spoke with the person and introduced myself as the tricyclist that carried them on Thursday.

"He was happy and arranged to meet at the Arewa Radio where they announced the missing of the money."

The honest tricycle rider was rewarded by the owner with the sum of N400,000.

Speaking from his home, the keke driver told DailyTrust that while some people were commending him for the integrity he has shown, some of his friends have berated him for returning the money. He added that some even said he would never be rich.

He said: “Some of my friends were not happy with what I did. But that is not a problem for me. So far as my conscience is clear, I am ok. They said I am mad and don’t know what I am doing. Some even said I will never be rich again, and that this is my first and last chance.

“While others are praising and commending me for what I did, people are trooping to our house to congratulate me and my parents for what I did. I appreciate Almighty God for that.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.