ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

ELON MUSK'S TRANSGENDER DAUGHTER TO LEAVE US AFTER TRUMP'S WIN. (PHOTO).


 Elon Musk’s transgender daughter to leave US after Trump’s win


Vivian Wilson, the transgender daughter of the Chief Executive Officer of Tesla and owner of X, Elon Musk, has announced plans to leave the United States following Donald Trump’s election victory.

According to a report by the UK’s Daily Mail, the 20-year-old Wilson revealed her plans on Threads, expressing discomfort with the political landscape under Trump’s return to office.

She wrote: “I don’t see my future in the United States.

“I’ve thought this for a while, but yesterday confirmed it for me. Even if he’s only in office for four years, even if anti-trans regulations don’t materialise, the people who voted for this aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.”

Vivian, born Xavier Musk in 2004, had filed to legally change her name and gender in April 2022, requesting to sever ties with her father by adopting her mother’s maiden name, Wilson.

In the court filings, she was quoted as saying, “I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape, or form.”

Musk, who openly supported Trump and fathered 12 children across three relationships, has been outspoken about his strained relationship with Vivian.

Referring to her as a “communist” who views wealth as inherently evil, Musk, 53, claimed he had been misled into consenting to her use of puberty blockers.

“I was essentially tricked into signing documents for Xavier.

“I didn’t fully understand what was happening at the time; it was during COVID, and I was told Xavier might commit suicide,” he said.

Musk has previously described puberty blockers as “sterilisation drugs” and labelled gender dysphoria as “incredibly evil,” arguing that those promoting it “should go to prison.” He claimed, “I lost my son… They call it ‘deadnaming’ because your son is dead, killed by the woke mind virus.”

In response to Musk’s comments, Vivian stated that her father had little involvement in her childhood and often criticised her for her “femininity and queerness.”

“He doesn’t know what I was like as a child because he simply wasn’t there.

“I was relentlessly harassed for my femininity and queerness. I’ve been reduced to a stereotype. I think that says a lot about how he views queer people and children in general,” she stated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.