LEGENDARY ACTOR MANOJ KUMAR DIES AT 87: ‘ROTI KAPADA AUR MAKAAN’ DIRECTOR BREATHES HIS LAST IN MUMBAI. (PHOTOS).

Image
 Legendary actor Manoj Kumar dies at 87: ‘Roti Kapada Aur Makaan’ director breathes his last in Mumbai Manoj Kumar, the Bollywood actor and filmmaker, renowned for his patriotic films, passed away at the age of 87 at Mumbai's Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital. The cause of his death was identified as cardiogenic shock due to acute myocardial infarction, according to medical reports. The medical reports confirmed that apart from a severe heart attack that took away his life, Manoj had been battling decompensated liver cirrhosis for the past few months, ANI reported. Following deteriorating health condition, he was admitted to the hospital on February 21, 2025. Popularly known as ‘Bharat Kumar,’ Manoj Kumar was an exceptional director and actor who was honoured with National Film Award. He also received the Padma Shri in 1992 and Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 2015, which is the highest award in field of Indian cinema presented annually by the Government of India to recognise outstandin...

COURT REMANDS 2 MEN FOR ALLEGEDLY STEALING SAND IN BENUE.(PHOTO).



COURT REMANDS 2 MEN FOR ALLEGEDLY STEALING SAND IN BENUE




A Makurdi Chief Magistrates’ Court, on Wednesday, ordered the remand of Ibrahim Mohammed and Adamu Mohammed at the Nigeria Correctional Service Centre, Makurdi for alleged conspiracy and stealing of sand worth N6 million.


The men, who lived at Wadata in Makurdi, were charged with criminal conspiracy, criminal trespass, mischief and theft.


When the case was read, the duo pleaded guilty to the charges against them.


However, the Chief Magistrate, Mr Kelvin Mbanongun, reserved judgment until February 6.


Earlier, the Prosecution Counsel, Insp. Jonah Uletu, told the court that the defendants were arrested and brought to the station on January 13 in their white Hi-Jet mini truck, with registration number BKB 969 AA, by one Prof. Nina Waapela of Benue State University.


Uletu said that Waapela stated at the police station that the defendants, with one other man now at large, had trespassed into her 300 by 100 feet land, situated at Yaikyo Village, Makurdi many times and excavated sand worth N6 million.


He also said that the complainant stated that the defendants had sold the sand to buyers without her consent.


He pointed out that luck, however, ran out on them on January 13, and they were caught in the act, but the third person escaped into the bush.


He further said that the complainant stated that the invasion of her land by the defendants had caused serious gully erosion to the land.


Uletu said that the offences contravened sections 97, 353, 329, and 288 of the penal code laws of Benue, 2004.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).